Feedback on Akshayanagar BDA approved layout near DLF

snelgi

Feedback on Akshayanagar BDA approved layout near DLF

Post by snelgi »

Hi,

I have shortlisted a 30*40 property in Akshayanagar BDA layout (Yelenahalli) and the price is 5500 per sqft, appreciate your feedback..

Thanks,
Santosh
Chida_gs

Re: Feedback on Akshayanagar BDA approved layout near DLF

Post by Chida_gs »

Hi,

You can proceed for Purchase, this Layout is approved by BDA. Well connected to Roads (Near to Electronics city (7-8 Kms), Bannergatta Road (3 Kms)

When I checked in 2014 it was 3500 per SQFT. Didn't thought the Price will increase to 5500/-
Looks too Pricy, get the full documents from the Seller and verified once with BDA.
snelgi

Post by snelgi »

Thanks for your input..5500 per sqft is too high and it's all because of brokers as they are buying from the owners @ 4200 - 4500 (agreement) and selling it to others with higher prices between 5100 to 5500..
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

Akshaya Nagar is not BDA approved layout. It is DC converted sites with A-khata. I think BTM Residency is the only BDA approved layout in that area. For certain parts of Akshaya nagar additional legal due diligence is required.
snelgi

Post by snelgi »

A portion of Akshaynagar on the opposite side of BTM residency (One need to take left before Yelenahalli bus stop) is BDA approved, there are couple of houses constructed already surrounding a park, I have seen the BDA boards as well..
ghanashyam hegde

Post by ghanashyam hegde »

I am planning to buy a plot in Akshaya Nagar. Can someone help me with the current market rate that is running around? I spoke directly to an owner via a broker who quoted Rs 5200 as his final price for a west facing plot. The plot is around 300 metres from Akshaya nagar main road, BBMP A khatha (documents seemed clear on first look). It is far from Raja Kaluve as well. I am just wondering whether its over priced, taking into consideration that its a little distant from both Bannerghatta road as well as Hosur road, and there is no plan of metro connectivity to that locality. Any feedback would be of great help.

Return to “General”