Steps/Procedure to apply for BDA site

snelgi

Steps/Procedure to apply for BDA site

Post by snelgi »

Hi,

Can someone suggest me the steps/procedure for applying BDA site for the first time, I heard that we need to register by paying 2k (how, whom and where do I pay ?) and then produce the card to take BDA application form (where do I get these forms, have checked with some SBI branches in JP nagar they said they are not giving the applications), what should we do for domicile proof?..

Thanks,
Santosh
msn1270

Re: Steps/Procedure to apply for BDA site

Post by msn1270 »

visit the BDA Website and look at the notification link. You get all the essential details.

Note: Don't expect that you get this time itself, if you apply. You must be ready to wait for couple of years and must be ready to apply multiple times whenever BDA Calls in future. At least as of now, for a 30X40 dimension plot, in general category, people who have applied at least 7 times in the last 20+ years, have not got so far.

http://www.bdabangalore.org/BDA%20Ad_En ... glish).pdf
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

In my opinion, it is not worth it anymore for the following reasons ( Recent Kempegowda layout BDA plots) :

1. Applications invited for 5,000 sites. Karnataka population is about 6.4 crores. The probability of anyone getting a site is less than 0.01%.
2. The BDA price of these sites is almost equal to market rates
3. Of the 5,000 sites, 50% of the sites only are available for General category, which means the probability of General category people getting the sites is less than 0.004%.
4. Will have to pay around Rs 2 Lakhs with the filled application and submit to BDA. Allotment will take at least 2 years. For these 2 years there is no interest on 2 Lakhs.
5. After the allotment list is announced, and as in all probabilities if you don’t get the allotment, then to claim your Rs 2 lakhs back, you have to follow up with BDA.

Regards,
Vajra
snelgi

Post by snelgi »

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions..

Return to “General”