Ministry of Communications and Telecom Layout

LNG

Ministry of Communications and Telecom Layout

Post by LNG »

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post and I introduce myself as Gopinath, looking out to buy a plot to construct my primary residence. Also my main source of financing is a Bank loan and I am planning to go for a plot + construction loan and start construction as soon as possible. Since I am not a native Kannada speaker, I am unable to read / write Kannada and can only understand a few sentences. Hence i have been adviced to go for a BDA / BBMP approved sites only.

The following are the areas /layouts i am considering

1) Telecom layout, thanisandra
2) Ramamurthy Nagar
3) Horamavu
4) Babusaheb Palya, kalyan nagar
5) Some sites in Hennur

I recently visited the ministry of communication and telecom layout, also known as Sanchar nagar, in Thanisandra and yet to be shown sites avaialable on sale via agents.
But before taking such steps, I would really need your help with the following information

1) Is this a BDA approved layout?
2) What documents should I check?
3) Any ideas on the current running rate there?
4) Are there anything that i should be careful about?

I would really appreciate any help / advice / guidance / suggestion

Thanks
Gopinath
LNG

Re: Ministry of Communications and Telecom Layout

Post by LNG »

Requesting attention to my queries
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

Hi Gopinath,
Most of the agents in RE primarily speak Kannada with bit of broken English or Hindi. The ones who are fluent in all 3 languages would be smarter than the rest and know how to extract money from us ;)
Its better to buy apartments since you stated that you can only speak few sentences in local language.
Its easier to interact with the apartment companies since they are multi lingual or you need to get a reliable lawyer to cross verify the documents given by the seller.
2 cents!
--duffyhair
kumar_kumar06

Post by kumar_kumar06 »

PLEASE after Coming to karnataka, LEARN KANNADA.
You want job in Karnataka, house in Karnataka, Water From God Cauveri and every thing But i dont know why people are specticable to learn Kannada.
I know its little difficult Learn and Learn it will be easy..
I know i am little Harsh But when you come to a city first learn the culture and languges if you cant respect.
I personlly got a chance to move to Hyderabad or chennai i Promise in next 1 year i will speak in that languge.
Its not i dont love Kannada. Kannada and karnataka is ma life till my last breath.
But When i mover out of bangalore where ever i go i need to give importance to those who are born and bought up there.

Coming to you questions is.

Dont go for Revenue Sites always go for BDA sites.
If the brokers are quoting rates cross check at what price the sites have been sold in last 6 months.
when you approch loan advantage is for you Because as the bank takes your site as a security they ensure that all the legal titiles are perfect.
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your suggestions.

For the language part, yes i agree with you and even personally have been trying to learn kannada by talking. What happens is at office most (even kannadigas) speak English / Hindi. We seldom get a chance to talk in Kannada.

So my only options are local folks in neighbourhood, auto / shopkeepers.

Chrs
Gopinath
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

In my previous experience, Even though this layout was formed in 1980's, I found that Telecom layout in thanisandra is not a BDA Approved Layout. Nationalised Banks are not giving Site loan for this layout. Few private banks like HSBC, Axis are giving combo loans. Many of the resellers in this layout doesn't have the proper Layout Plan.
srinivas999

Post by srinivas999 »

Hello,

What is the current running price in this layout?

Thanks
Srinivas
labda

Post by labda »

Hello,
I am looking for sites in Telecom Layout and MCECHS Layout (ShivaramKaranthNagar) , off Thanisandra Main Road.. We intend to build home here and move in immediately. Can someone please confirm if these are BDA approved layouts? Are loans available from nationalised banks like SBI?

Thanks in advance!

Return to “General”