NGT Order Dilema

amit_pearl2

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Post by amit_pearl2 »

amit_pearl2 wrote:
rspr wrote:http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/php/c ... &d_yr=2017#

Here is the case details that was challenging the NGT order in SC, by State of Karnataka. It is currently posted for Mach 15th. Do not expect a decision on that day, unless we all get lucky.

We all need to wait it out, and please spend your efforts on something else until this case's final judgement comes.

Click on the "tagged matters" to see how many cases are filed and all of them are being heard at the same time.

While what "Forward Foundation" doing is a right thing, i personally think NGT might have taken it to the peaks.

Having said that, new RMP (Revised master plan) released by BDA already includes these 75/50/25 meter buffer zone for new developments. Concern is only for the already approved layouts.
Nice Info.... i hope people who who brought land as per govt laws then (before new NGT) get justice. Again i dont know how long this case will go on. while i am not looking to immideatly construct house, however there are many who are in trouble with new NGT order.

If court decides that permission cannot be granted, then hope it also injects a rule that govt to buy the land and market price.

Any idea what happened on 15th March. I just see next hearing is on 5th April.......
Anybody who could make further progress to get BBMP approval or Bank Loan. Any news from government on how they would compensate if the judgement of suprement court is against people who have brough land as per the old laws?

With Upcoming election, this issue would be burried..... Any thoughts.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Any updates on NGT order for people whose site is within new revised buffer zone. Below link, in the past gave info on court case, now it shows some different content.

http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/php/c ... &d_yr=2017#

Any on is able to get plan sanctioned?
shaileshblr

Post by shaileshblr »

No updates as of now. We are all waiting for SC verdict. It is irony that when politicians want the SC meets in midnight and for common public the case drag for years or decades.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Hi All,

With change in goverment, is there any hope that we may get some work around and get approaval for sites which were purchased as per the old laws? I see few constructions coming up near to the lake. I am not able to get hold of owners to understand how did they get the plan approval.

Any leads or inputs will help.
shaileshblr

Post by shaileshblr »

Even I am looking for the clarity on this. How long this impasse would continue?
I understood now building plans sanction is done completely online so we may try submitting application and wait for response from authorities.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Punters - any updates on the supreme court decision. The link that was provided in this chain does not work.
Where can i get to know the updates. Is supreme court only the place where this can be challenged?

i am in dilema if i should attempt to build or just sell it off AS IS. i see few sales happening in areas which are near to the lake. ofcourse the buyer is paying lesser price and again mainly are brought by people who dont need loan to construct.

Any updates would help.
vipulkr

Post by vipulkr »

You can check the case status in Supreme court website. details are as mentioned below.

Case type: Civil Appeal
Case Number: 5016
Year: 2016

We need to wait till supreme court makes NGT ruling prospective or quashes it. Currently it is posted for hearing on Friday 13th July 2018.
shaileshblr

Post by shaileshblr »

It seems no update came from 13th July hearing. Many of us who are victims of NGT order are clueless on this and simply waiting for a conclusion from SC.
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Any further updates on court hearing. Does anyone know, anybody who have got approval for from BBMP?
i am sure all the vacant sites where house have already come up around them will get consturcted some day, with or without approval.
Goverment cannot be selective in only demolishing those house which were built after NGT new order where the site was purches as per old laws.
There is no point in they demolishing a house like this, where as there are severl other houses built near to lake but before NGT order.

This would just mean more money to be shelled out to get things done.
rspr

Post by rspr »

vipulkr wrote:You can check the case status in Supreme court website. details are as mentioned below.

Case type: Civil Appeal
Case Number: 5016
Year: 2016

We need to wait till supreme court makes NGT ruling prospective or quashes it. Currently it is posted for hearing on Friday 13th July 2018.
Listed for 24/9/18. Not sure when this postponements will stop and actually go to trial.

Return to “General”