Anybody Owning Land/House in RR Layout Nagadevanahalli

tvmithun123

Anybody Owning Land/House in RR Layout Nagadevanahalli

Post by tvmithun123 »

Hi,

We are planning to buy a plot in RR Layout Nagadevanahalli and came to know later that only BBMP Khata is available for that layout and its not approved by BDA which was wrongly mentioned in sale deed, no one has paid the betterment charges or BBMP is not accepting it since there is litigation for small land (5 acre) inside that layout. And also from past 1 year they are not approving the plan for construction and Khata transfer will not happen itseems, that's what we heard from our broker/Re seller also and he was open about that.

Our broker was asking us to not to worry about the plan approval and khata transfer since he'll take care of that once we buy the land and we should be bribing some amount for the same. We enquired with neighbors also and they were also telling nothing to worry we can go ahead and buy the land.

I have few questions regarding buying the land in that area
1. Can I go ahead and buy the plot considering all these points mentioned.
2. People who had land here during construction did anyone came for inspection recently or something like that?
3. And also Can I get a home loan for construction for this land?

Regards
Mithun
duffyhair

Re: Anybody Owning Land/House in RR Layout Nagadevanahalli

Post by duffyhair »

1. Can I go ahead and buy the plot considering all these points mentioned.
the sub registar will ask for more than usual facilitation fee which would be borne by the broker and seller
in worst case, you might be asked to bear since you have already committed 20% of funds to probable seller as token amount during agreement..
so, technically you might be getting land registered where officers are taking risk and doing it
2. People who had land here during construction did anyone came for inspection recently or something like that?
If there is litigation land inside the layout, the folks will try to stop any further construction also.
go talk to owners who are constructing the house, they will have first hand experience..
3. And also Can I get a home loan for construction for this land?
nationalized banks - no
reputed private banks - no
likes of IDFC, Canfin etc - yes
if none of private banks come forward, cooperative banks will do at rate of 12-14% interest rate
RAJESHTD

Re: Anybody Owning Land/House in RR Layout Nagadevanahalli

Post by RAJESHTD »

Better to sell RR layout land full of litigation

Return to “General”