Borewell Pump for new house construction & Temporary electricity

sivap

Borewell Pump for new house construction & Temporary electricity

Post by sivap »

Hi All,

Need advise on selecting right borewell pump for my new house construction (Ground +! floor).My bore depth was 660 feet and we are getting around 2 inch water. My contractor was suggesting to go for brand Texmo-4HP, 40 stages with 3 phase and cost is around 84000 rs, including transport, finolex cable, erection charges etc..all together.

Is 4HP enough for G+1 house? Also the cost is looking more or its reasonable and also wanted to know about which brand is good.

Also please suggest me how many KW i need to for temporary electricity and contractor was asking , they need minimum 5KW and cost is around 25k excluding monthly bill which we need to recharge or pay online.
snrama

Re: Borewell Pump for new house construction & Temporary electricity

Post by snrama »

sivap wrote:Hi All,

Need advise on selecting right borewell pump for my new house construction (Ground +! floor).My bore depth was 660 feet and we are getting around 2 inch water. My contractor was suggesting to go for brand Texmo-4HP, 40 stages with 3 phase and cost is around 84000 rs, including transport, finolex cable, erection charges etc..all together.

Is 4HP enough for G+1 house? Also the cost is looking more or its reasonable and also wanted to know about which brand is good.

Also please suggest me how many KW i need to for temporary electricity and contractor was asking , they need minimum 5KW and cost is around 25k excluding monthly bill which we need to recharge or pay online.
First, please make the Bore-Scanning work as they will put the camera in the bore (Around Rs 1000). This will make you know how many yield your bore is having. If your bore depth is 660 ft, then you can put the motor at 600 ft or 575 ft. 2 HP single phase motor is sufficient for it and no need for 4HP.

2 HP motor will all fittings cost you around 50k. 2 HP motor consumes 1.5 KW power, but the initial will be 2.2 KW. With the Bar-bending work and other electrical work which goes parallel, I suggest you to go for 3.5 to 4KW power supply.

I am using 2 HP (Cheran motors) with 4KW in Mysore for 600 ft borewell.
sivap

Post by sivap »

Thanks for the response
Visualizer

Post by Visualizer »

Before Borewell see if there is any other source of water in your area.

Lets do some calculation lets say you have to buy water from tankers then for a G+2 house ( with RMC)
you are at the most buying 50-60 K worth of water for construction and post construction you can use Cauvery water.

So that is a cool saving of 1.5 L on borewell , deep borewells are hit or miss affair as no one can guarantee that there will be yield.

Another method is shallow aquifier , borewells don't get recharged by rain water harvesting as deep bore is below hard rock layer
which takes million years to recharge. Shallow aquifier by 3' open well of 30 -40 feet can be used for rain water harvesting and if your home is near to any lake you will get water. Or atleast in rainy months from June to Nov you will have water if the percolation is good in your area.

Return to “General”