Can some one help us , after successful bidding in BDA e-Auction what are next steps

ravikumar124

Can some one help us , after successful bidding in BDA e-Auction what are next steps

Post by ravikumar124 »

Dear All ,

Can someone help us, I am trying to find what are steps after winning a successful bid.
As per notification 72 hours after bid close but it seems in real scenario its much slow like once u get email and also final registration as per notification 45 days but i hear it will take its on sweet times again this is excluding corona and other effects now we need to see how it goes but anyone has some information or sailing on the same boat then also update here

Regards
kumar
vipulkr

Re: Can some one help us , after successful bidding in BDA e-Auction what are next steps

Post by vipulkr »

You need to deposit the amount within 72 hours. Otherwise you will loose the site. Visit the Bank directly and transfer the money. Again Visit the Corporation bank in BDA office same day, collect the receipt and hand over the same in BDA Finance department within 72 hours. It will take atleast 1 day to complete the process.

Dont wait for email from BDA.
vipulkr

Re: Can some one help us , after successful bidding in BDA e-Auction what are next steps

Post by vipulkr »

My experience with BDA E-Auction is 4 years old. So please go through details in latest auction notification and also visit BDA office for accurate details.

Return to “General”