NRI layout, Near tc palya bangalore

hbprakash

NRI layout, Near tc palya bangalore

Post by hbprakash »

Hello Sir/madam,

I am planing to purchase Site in NRI layout, Near kalkere village, Tc palya Main road.

Site layout is grama panchyat approved. And seller having b-khata and 3 years tax paid and dc -converted copy.. Idbi, dhfl, and ing vyasya providing bank loan.

Can you pls let me know Nri layout having any legal problrm and if not why it is not developed like ramamurthy nagr and hosyalnagar they r very near to this layout. and Nri layout look like much planned and decent look..

Pls let me know if you have any info regarding this layout.and how safe to buy in this area?

Thanks
P;_)
arigilamurali

Re: NRI layout, Near tc palya bangalore

Post by arigilamurali »

Dear Prakash

NRI layout first pahse is already developed and Second phase is developing .

Lat week one person approached me to give opinion with regarding to the site in NRI layout i have forgotten Sy No .
In that I had noticed that earlier while approving layout plan certain area has been reserved for park .Later Now they are selling that park area by forming Extension layout .
It is biggest hurdle if anybody files public interest litigation before court of law .
Any how you confirm that that site which u planing to purchase will not fall in that extension layout.
regards
Rmuralidara .
advocate.

Return to “General”