A Khata vs B Khata

rangavittala

Re: A Khata vs B Khata

Post by rangavittala »

as per circular betterment charges will be accepted on undivided converted land( that is entire land in particular survey no)then BBMp katha is given as per officials
godisgood

Post by godisgood »

What happens

1. If a large land is DC converted and having A khata is divided and layout is formed and sold to other ppl. Will they get separate khata for their piece?
2. If a large land is DC converted and has A khata and divided among family members. Will they get khata? For example if father wants to divide land among his children etc.
3. Finally if these kind of lands can never get khata then what will happen to the land? Is there no way to make them 'legal' plots?
arigilamurali

Post by arigilamurali »

hello
If large property is divided into piece"s OR if large property is divided amongst family members by way of family partition, each piece property will be alloted individual katha after payment of requisite fee of the local authority .

regards
r.muralidara
Advocate.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

csat wrote: Speaking to govt authority and language is not a problem for me! :) But it isn't helping at all, even though the site is carved out of a DC converted piece of bigger land (bigger land already has a A Khata). The issue is this - the circular issued in feb 2'nd week of feb has 7 categories listed for which khata will be provided. And that clearly states that sites carved out a bigger DC converted land will not be given A khata unless the layout has a BDA approval.

Regarding your experiences - I feel the differentiator could be what you call "CMC approval". Which means, there are technical grounds which are beyond the current circular (with 7 categories) that has helped you guys in bennarghatta road.
i verified that entire land is DC converted, betterment paid and VP approved. many of the layouts are in the same category in that area and all of them got A Katha. I wish you good luck with yours.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Some of the members are making joke about getting A Khata for a DC Converted Land. Please do some ground realities.

I'm not sure about the current situation at BBMP. But some of my close friends/Relatives, who bought DC converted Sites(Neither BDA Approved nor BBMP) in Mallathahalli area near Sir M.V Layout in a private layout in the year 2003 have obtained A khata from Rajarajeshwari Ward Office during 2008 and constructed the houses by taking Home loans from the nationalized Bank(State Bank of Mysore). This layout has BDA NOC. Since BBMP has proposed the regularization of newly added 7 CMC ward areas, there could be temporary withhold of issuing A Khata. But it will come back soon, once the proposal is passed.
Pratap

Post by Pratap »

Hi All,

Can any one tell me whats the option to get a A khatha, I have bought a Plot in 2008 with a HL loan from ING Vysya but later when wanted to get the loan take over from other bank i came to know the khatha provided my seller is fake. The layout where my plot is situated is DC converted and landlord had paid betterment fee for the entire land at the time of conversion.
When i checked with BBMP they are saying without betterment charged paid seperately for the plot unable to provide A khatha. I dont understand whats the problrm with BBMP to collect the betterment charges and provide A khatha. recently the ARO is assured me of providing with A khatha, I paid him bribe also but he couldnt provide a A khatha even after 2 months, then i forcefully got the money back. can any one suggest me how can i get the A khatha.
Because of nominal better fee not paid infact not being accepted by BBMP official I have no right to get A khatha for my own plot and banks are not funding without A khatha. Its really shame on policy makers.
Can any one advice to come out of this problem please.
Last edited by Pratap on June 18th, 2011, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

read the recent announcement in Deccan Herald - regarding the collection of DC conversion fees and Betterment charges, this will probably start the process for issue of A khatas. But that bill DH refers to is not yet passed, according to the article it is expected to go through very soon. Good luck.
Pratap

Post by Pratap »

msn1270 wrote:Some of the members are making joke about getting A Khata for a DC Converted Land. Please do some ground realities.

I'm not sure about the current situation at BBMP. But some of my close friends/Relatives, who bought DC converted Sites(Neither BDA Approved nor BBMP) in Mallathahalli area near Sir M.V Layout in a private layout in the year 2003 have obtained A khata from Rajarajeshwari Ward Office during 2008 and constructed the houses by taking Home loans from the nationalized Bank(State Bank of Mysore). This layout has BDA NOC. Since BBMP has proposed the regularization of newly added 7 CMC ward areas, there could be temporary withhold of issuing A Khata. But it will come back soon, once the proposal is passed.

As per BBMP official A khatha can be issued for DC converted plots provided betterment charge / improvement charge being paid for the same seperately after conversion. but collecting betterment charge / improvement charge has been stopped by BBMP way from 2004. hence eventhough your plot is legally converted you will not have right to get the A khatha. I am one of the example for this since betterment fee not paid by my seller I am suffering from not getting A khatha become a problem for loans.
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

Dear Sirs
B katha or B form is issued to the person who submits an application to the BBMP revenue department under the Taxation Rule-2008, A sale deed will also be attached with the application. The details of the tax paid and the property entered in a register and a form is issued to facilitiate the sale of such properties. It will not confer any right, title and interest to the holder. There were innumerable revenue sites, which could not be sold, made an appeal to the Government to allow them to sell their properties and exerted pressure on the Government and the Government relaxed the norms and facilitiated such sale by issuing B katha or Forms.
Most of these properties are in either green belt, DC converted and revenue in nature, such sale or purchase is null and void.
FERNS LAYOUT-BBMP is issuing A katha and the Town Planning authorities are not sanctiong building plan on the document from 01-04-2011. Please be careful about the approved building plan issued after 01-04-2011.
BBMP is not empowered to collect improvement charges for individual properties in DC converted properties and is not collecting the same. Some unscrupulous elements are making money out of this situation. BEWARE.
ecopackindia team
Vimal

Post by Vimal »

Hello Ecopackindia,

When you say:

FERNS LAYOUT-BBMP is issuing A katha and the Town Planning authorities are not sanctiong building plan on the document from 01-04-2011. Please be careful about the approved building plan issued after 01-04-2011.

Which Ferns layout are you referring to ?

Why town planning authorities are not sanctioning building plan on document from 01-04-2011 ?

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Vimal

Return to “Regularisation”