Plan approval for B Khata sites

prvijai

Plan approval for B Khata sites

Post by prvijai »

anyone has an idea if BBMP approves plans for houses constructed in B khatha site?
I am sure a lot of such sites exist and plans would have been approved on these sites.
if anyone has had an experience in getting their plans approved, please let me know.
If plans are not approved, are there any known workarounds?
Rajj

Re: Plan approval for B Khata sites

Post by Rajj »

Hi,

Depends on wher the site is is the Locality was previously CMC and now under BBMP and Land Conversion papers are intact. you can try to pay the Betterment Charges which is 200 RS per Square meter if its below 2400 Sq feet site. and apply for A- Khata after that and then you can have the Plan Approval. If thats not possible then there is no option till the Akrama Sakrama rule is approved and you can pay the Fine and get the site regularised.
prvijai

Post by prvijai »

Thanks Rajj- but my question was whether BBMP will approve the plan in the first place.
The site under question is DC converted with B khatha.
without plan approvals, it is not possible to get water and electricity connections..
also, now BBMP is not collecting betterment charges since there is a court case going on...
ecopackindia

Post by ecopackindia »

NO. Building plans(legally) cannot be sanctioned to B katha properties.
BBMP maintains two types of registers. It enters all legal documents and properties in A register. It enters all illegal or unauthorised property details or documents in B register. The property owners volunteers and declares his property in B katha. How can any Municipal Authority can sanction building plan for such a katha ? Is it legal? Check for yourself. Please read our article on B katha and B katha update.
ecopackindia.wordpress(dot)com

Return to “Regularisation”