Frustrated for Bribe to be paid for Khata Transfer

biddappa_c_b

Re: Frustrated for Bribe to be paid for Khata Transfer

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi Vinay, thanks...
Am not sure buddy...I would advise you to please call the number 080 4455 4455 and get it clarified...wish I could have helped you...
Do not hesitate to call them..they are very helpful...get all the details and be well equiped before you apply for the same...it will become easy for you to execute teh same without paying unnecessary bribe...

Thanks for correcting the website details..cheers

Onbe thing folks should keep in mind is, the time for khata transfer is 30 days, wait for it and then another 30 days for Sakala to react. If your plan is for investment for site, once registered, you can even wait for 90 days as it would not matter. If you plan to construct a house, you need to get plan from an architect which will take a minimum of 1 - 2 months. So apply for Khata transfer at that time and pay a visit to the BBMP office once every saturday...no harm

cheers
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

I've bought a plot in Janabharati Layout in February and had applied for Khata Transfer in Kengeri BBMP office on March 16th. I had provided the sale deed executed by me, previous khata certificate and latest Tax Paid receipts. I had applied in Sakala scheme and the expected date for getting my Khata was 27th April.
When I visited the BBMP office today, I was told that I have to submit the earlier sale deeds and also I'm supposed to take the RI for site inspection. This information was provided by the case worker Lingaraju. He gave me the mobile number of RI and asked me to align with him.
I called up the RI and he was not in a mood to listen to me. He just said that he will come to office and I should wait. It was already 12PM!
I went back to Lingaraju and asked him to give me the endorsement. He said I've to wait for "sahebru". Not sure who is that "Sahebru". He was not sure when will "sahebru" come to office.
I called up sakala helpline number and they told me that the application was rejected on 28th April itself! :shock:
When I told that I'm not been able to get endorsement, they asked me to give mobile to any official in the BBMP office.
Lingaraju took mobile and said same thing "sahebru has gone out for some sensex work, endorsement will be given once sahebru comes back".
Lingaraju gave me his mobile number and also took mine. He said he will get the endorsement signed by "sahebru" and inform me.

I've heard a lot about Lingaraju in this forum and know how people have suffered dealing with him.

Now, my doubt is: If application is rejected and endorsement is given to me, how do I find out if the reason for rejection is fair? If I understand the procedure properly, there is no need of earlier sale deeds as this is BDA site and also there is no mention about site visit. Should I submit my application again or should I escalate it to higher authorities?
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hey Praveen, just saw your message now. Please do check my post and confirm if the RI, ARO are the same. Lingaraju is the same guy not sure why no action is not taken on him. I am surprised he is still continuing to play games.
Praveen, i am sure you will keep running in circles. Please submit all your documents and get an acknowledgement. Raise a Sakala complaint immediately. I think you will have to wait for the proceeding. If nothing is moving, please follow what I did, meet the DC. Your work will be done.

Please reach out to Sakala and they will tell you exactly what documents are required. Do accordingly. This will act as a very strong reference.

cheers
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

Hi Biddappa, many thanks for your quick reply 8-)
I had already applied in Sakala scheme. I called up sakala helpline as soon as Lingaraju told me that the application is not approved and also not ready to give me endorsement. Only through the sakala personnel I came to know that the application is rejected. The sakala personnel spoke to Lingaraju and asked him to provide me the endorsement. He said same store that the sahebru is busy in some cesus related issue.

Problem was that the ARO was not in office. He was busy in attending some census related complications. Ofcourse, it is long weekend and I'm sure that all of them will be hanging out somewhere.

I know that I won't get the Khata certificate unless I escalate it. Anyhow, I want to be sure that the escalation will not seem to be unnecessary after escalating.
I'm planning to meet the ARO on Monday, collect endorsement and then take next step.

My question as of now is:
1. Is older sale deed necessary even if the site is BDA? I've submitted sale deed that is executed in my name. Hadn't submitted the older ones. Also, wasn't this supposed to be checked while accepting the application? I've lost 1 month already.
2. Should I take the RI for inspection? Isn't that his duty? If I meet him, I'm damn sure he will demand money :evil: and I want to avoid meeting these guys unnecessarily.
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi Praveen, I am not sure whether you require the older sale deed but the list of documents should have been checked by Lingaraju and he should have given you an acknowledgement. They are very smart and not give the acknowledgement so that there are no records. Yes, if you meet the RI he will tell you to meet someone else who will ask you for money. Get the acknowledgement first and speak to the folks, if they do not respond well I suggest you reach out to the DC. This will resolve the issue.
You do not have to take the RI for any inspection. Its his duty to come over and inspect if required.
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

Hi Biddappa,
Got my khata transfer done successfully today 8-)
It happened after atleast 12 visits to BBMP. I had to visit more times because I was not ready so spend complete day there, waiting for either ARO or RI.

Anyhow, no one asked me for money: directly or indirectly. Not even Lingaraju (Manager).
Especially, Mr. Murthy, the RI. Mr. Murthy even called me back to tell that he completed his part of work. :ugeek:

Lingaraju was not co-operative. In the sense that, he made me visit the office unnecessarily, atleast 6 times. He never picks up the call.
But, from my visits, I could see that he is the only person "working" in that office.
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

I've posted my experience in another thread (which has more suitable thread name): http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 340#p35340

Now, going ahead, how to pay tax? I checked in BBMP webiste useing "new PID" that I found in previous tax receipt. There, I still see the name of the old owner. Any idea how long does it take for the transfer details to get updated?? Is there anything I should do for this??
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Praveen, you need to request the same BBMP office to update the Property Tax Details. With your khata extract and some other details, you need to sit with the Computer Operator and update. Its just a matter of few seconds but they take ages.
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

Ohh..Not again.. :roll:
Hope they will not make me visit the office few more times now..I should have got it done yesterday itself..

Return to “Regularisation”