Frustrated for Bribe to be paid for Khata Transfer

civil88

Re: Frustrated for Bribe to be paid for Khata Transfer

Post by civil88 »

Hi Biddappa,

Very happy to know that you are seeing some positive signs after fighting what seemed to be a losing battle not too long ago.
I liked your idea of forming groups to fight the establishment. Since this thread is about Khata transfer, we can make this as a Starting Point for this campaign. Let all the people who are planning to get Khata done pitch in with their details and we can then proceed from there.
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Thanks civil. Make sure we all direct the queries on Khata transfer or rather if anyone is bogged down with bribe for Khata Transfer.

Update Guys: I GOT THE KHATA TRANSFERRED INTO MY NAME.....YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Firstly thank you one and all. Truely appreciate all your help. You are the real heros to guide me through. Your guidance is invaluable. With my success it shows that group can have a major influence.

How I got through the Ordeal:
1. Got advise to do the following:
a) Get Sakala into the picture
b) get everything in writing (endorsement, thats what it is called)
c) Do a couple of follow ups(I know you will say we are all busy, go on a saturday, that should be ok, or once in a while send a representative from your side).
d) Log all the details
e) meet the JC

2. Did the below:
a) Called Sakala and raised a docket number.
b) Contacted ARO, RI and Caseworker a couple of times. Noted all the details. Actually I wrote down all these in this forum :)
c) I also tried to call TV9 and Suvarna news, Suvarna news replied back on Facebook with the bumbers but no response from their side.
d) I came across a website called ipaidbribe.com. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Once I lodged a complaint I go a call from BBMP control room the next day. AWESOME.
e) I called up BBMP control room.They told me to lodge a complaint.
f) Now the key here is, or I was lucky, I got the contact of RRNagar BBMP Office, the Joint Commissioner or Divisional COmmissioner's number. I called their office and they told me to come over.
g) Mr. Ravikumar, the secretary for DC Ramesh Kumar (RR nagar) got an appointment for me. Mr. Ramesh Kumar (I respect this person a lot now), called me and asked me what the issue was and told me to meet him.
h) I met him and poured out all my woes.
i) Within 3 days I got my Khata.

What I learnt:
1. Wait for the stipulated time (30 days)
2. Get Sakala number.
3. If you do not get these working, see which BBMP office JC/DC is responsible for the area and give a written complaint. Please do this as a last step if nothing works out.

In this corrupt ocean of Govt Employees , Mr. RaviKumar and Mr Ramesh Kumar(BBMP RR nagar office) came as saviours. A big THUMBS UP for these 2 gentleman.

cheers
civil88

Post by civil88 »

CONGRATS Biddappa!!!
It is a massive achievement not only for you, but for all the people like us, who now wants to follow your footsteps (Or is it the 3 steps, you gave in the end - 30 days > sakala > JC/DC).
It took you more than 100 days (you first posted here on 23rd march) and countless visits to the Govt office(s). Does not matter. In the end, what matters is that YOU DID IT and we are all proud of you for that.
Please Edit the Subject/Title of this thread to reflect that you have succeeded after your rigorous ordeal.
All the Best to the Rest who would be registering for Khata Transfer on their own, without paying a single Rupee!!!
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Hey Congrats Biddappa

YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL FOR 100's OF PEOPLE.!!!!
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

Congrats Biddappa!!!!! Its really a motivating story in itself and also a achievement to be chrerished and shared among my friends ....... I feel these SAKALA & RTI are the most powerful weapons of today's Modern India which if we use in right direction and patiently we will get the results!!!!
I am planning to use them in getting a street lights to my road in my Native city!!
civil88

Post by civil88 »

Hi Biddappa,

I forgot to ask you, did you face any issues in securing the Sakala Number as such? For the benefit of prospective applicants, can you tell us what are the requisites for applying for a Sakala Number. I have seen the website of state govt for Sakala (http://www.kgsc.kar.nic.in/gsc_home.aspx#), but I wanted to know the First Hand Info from someone who has practically gone through the process.
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Thanks guys...please spread the word...if anyone has any issues getting Khata Transfer in Kengeri BBMP please let me know.....

civi88, I did not get the Sakala number, u know why? The only doc i got from them was an acknowledgement of the receipt. Can you believe it? So the process is, when you goto BBMP office, apply for Khata Transfer, they rectify if all the docs are in place and then they provide you a number. This will be am acknowledgement number. You should ask for a SAKALA number at that point. This is the point from where your file will move. If you do not get your Khata in 30 days, you can raise a complaint with Sakala by calling them on their helpline. They will follow up in 30 days, but unfortunately Sakala did not follow up for it, maybe my stars were not good :)...but as for me it was already 90 days I took the extreme step.
Any questions please let me know.

Do not forget the website ipaidbribe.com............ULTIMATE WEBSITE....

Spread the word around....Kengeri BBMP I can help with the process, please nominate yourself for your wards....
civil88

Post by civil88 »

Hi Biddappa.

Thanks for the updates. One more question. May be lame, but I hope you don't mind.

I have purchased a site and completed the registration. It is a BDA approved layout in Whitefield. Which is the Khata document type that I need to apply for.
I hear 3 versions of it:
a. Khata Certificate
b. Khata Registration
c. Khata Transfer
I am the first allottee of the plot from the developer of the layout. So which one of the above is relevant in my case.
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

You would require Khata Certificate and Extract...

Folks, please correct me if I am wrong.
vinayprakash

Post by vinayprakash »

Congratulations Biddappa... Quite the fight and a well deserved victory... i just bought a site and looking to get the khata done.. i am going to ask for the sakala number. Does it apply if the site comes under panchayath???

P.S. the correct address of the website is http://www.ipaidabribe.com/

Return to “Regularisation”