BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

praveenkkr

Re: BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

Postby praveenkkr » September 22nd, 2015, 2:41 pm

Hi Shiva, good to know that you got the work done without paying bribe.
Can you please share the details on the procedure you followed to get the details updated in computer records?

arunthl

Postby arunthl » September 22nd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Hi Praveen, its just about giving the copy of Khata Certificate and a requisition letter to change the name in portal. If you just wait for few mins (may be hours also), they will do at the same time. Its hardly few mins of work for caseworker.

biddappa_c_b

Postby biddappa_c_b » January 2nd, 2016, 6:56 pm

Excellent Praveen

SridharKR

Postby SridharKR » May 13th, 2016, 2:04 pm

Dear Friends,

I have applied for khata transfer for my plot and my request was processed and transferred to my name. Obtained documents from BBMP office. After 5 months i.e. now I am about pay BBMP property tax online, I still see name as previous owners name. I am not sure what is the procedure to correct this details in online? Could some here in this forum help me out?? appreciate for you support.

Also, I am about to apply for plan approval, so this will be a problem?

praveenkkr

Postby praveenkkr » May 13th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Hi Sridhar,
I had already faced this problem and I had posted it in the forum. They change khata only in their books, not in their database :lol:
You can read in the previous reply from Arun in this thread: "its just about giving the copy of Khata Certificate and a requisition letter to change the name in portal. If you just wait for few mins (may be hours also), they will do at the same time. Its hardly few mins of work for caseworker."

Unfortunately, for me, I was in a hurry since it was already late for plan approval.So, I had to shell out some money to get this done. Also, they tricked me to pay, saying I should go to the zonal office blah blah :cry:
If you have time, just wait after submitting the letter. Since I bribed, they didn't ask me any letter as well.
Do not pay any bribe since this is just logging in to their server and changing the name. Any make sure that the tax is paid in your name when you submit for plan approval.

SridharKR

Postby SridharKR » May 13th, 2016, 2:26 pm

Thanks Praveen, I will try by submitting letter with the copy of documents received from BBMP office after khata is transferred.

prasadproperties.123

Postby prasadproperties.123 » February 2nd, 2017, 9:32 pm

Hi,
I recently purchased a Private layout BDA plot. I am trying to trying to get the Khata transfer done. Do you have any contact of a broker who can get it done? I am willing pay his charges. Please update me with any info you guys may have.

Return to “Regularisation”