BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

praveenkkr

Re: BBMP Khata Transfer - SAKALA

Post by praveenkkr »

Hi Shiva, good to know that you got the work done without paying bribe.
Can you please share the details on the procedure you followed to get the details updated in computer records?
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

Hi Praveen, its just about giving the copy of Khata Certificate and a requisition letter to change the name in portal. If you just wait for few mins (may be hours also), they will do at the same time. Its hardly few mins of work for caseworker.
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Excellent Praveen
SridharKR

Post by SridharKR »

Dear Friends,

I have applied for khata transfer for my plot and my request was processed and transferred to my name. Obtained documents from BBMP office. After 5 months i.e. now I am about pay BBMP property tax online, I still see name as previous owners name. I am not sure what is the procedure to correct this details in online? Could some here in this forum help me out?? appreciate for you support.

Also, I am about to apply for plan approval, so this will be a problem?
praveenkkr

Post by praveenkkr »

Hi Sridhar,
I had already faced this problem and I had posted it in the forum. They change khata only in their books, not in their database :lol:
You can read in the previous reply from Arun in this thread: "its just about giving the copy of Khata Certificate and a requisition letter to change the name in portal. If you just wait for few mins (may be hours also), they will do at the same time. Its hardly few mins of work for caseworker."

Unfortunately, for me, I was in a hurry since it was already late for plan approval.So, I had to shell out some money to get this done. Also, they tricked me to pay, saying I should go to the zonal office blah blah :cry:
If you have time, just wait after submitting the letter. Since I bribed, they didn't ask me any letter as well.
Do not pay any bribe since this is just logging in to their server and changing the name. Any make sure that the tax is paid in your name when you submit for plan approval.
SridharKR

Post by SridharKR »

Thanks Praveen, I will try by submitting letter with the copy of documents received from BBMP office after khata is transferred.
prasadproperties.123

Post by prasadproperties.123 »

Hi,
I recently purchased a Private layout BDA plot. I am trying to trying to get the Khata transfer done. Do you have any contact of a broker who can get it done? I am willing pay his charges. Please update me with any info you guys may have.
Sudiipta2001

Post by Sudiipta2001 »

My online khata transfer application through sale deed [old flat purchased from 1st owner] with BBMP ward no 7 is rejected. After application, I received sms that document verified and there was no remark. Around 1 month, the application status showing rejected for insufficient document. I visited BBMP office at Sahakarnagar and spoke to RI Ramesh. He told , as I have not received sms for rejection, he will clear it. Still no update and then I contacted ARO Dr. Basawaraju. He told to speak with secretary Komala. The lady told, that due to delay it was rejected and I should reapply and they will process immediately. Again 2nd application status is document verified and no remark for 2 weeks. I called up ARO. He asked to visit and will clear immediately.

Now the story starts :: They informed previous owner have paid tax on smaller property size, hence 50k/60k tax is pending. Thus they are not ale to process. I mentioned, I have property tax receipt for last 6 /7 years. How come BBMP can collect property tax on smaller flat when Khata has mention for the actual size. Then its BBMP's fault. The RI told, the owner gave acknowledgement and hence he is at fault. They insisted that its a small thing and generally people pay 20k/25 K and they can start the process. I forgot to ask, if they will give receipt for the payment. ARO asked me what is the property price and if I have taken loan and this amount is small and this type of things happen. I told them to give report and details. They told, they will give notice / short notice for the due payment. I also told, as it is not my fault, I will not pay. If they are sure every year previous owner mentioned small size and paid with acknowledgement, then I will ask him to pay.

My question is, does it really happen that someone can pay tax on smaller property size? Or its there way to ask Bribe. They should have been ready with the report and showed me. Instead saying they will send notice. He was ready to start process if I pay 20/25K. If there is any mistake in system , then they should correct it, to avoid such occurrence instead just taking fine.

What should I do? Whom should I approach? Please guide me. I am an women and don't speak Kannada. Little scared to deal with them but not ready to pay bribe.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

BBMP employees are minting money like this. They dont touch anything without money - that too big money. I suggest you to speak to concerned ARO to give all these things in writing to take it up with previous owner. if he is ok to give, then thats actual. If he says no, then its one way he is asking the bribe.

In Sakala, you have an escalation chart. If rejected, just ask for the acknowledgement and reason for rejection and go to higher authority.

There is nothing to be afraid of if tax is paid as assessed - I think.
Sudiipta2001

Post by Sudiipta2001 »

Yesterday I could check all the size details while trying to pay tax online...everything is correct, they told last time they will give details and since then not able to reach them...a solution is must for such act

arunthl wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 5:16 pm
BBMP employees are minting money like this. They dont touch anything without money - that too big money. I suggest you to speak to concerned ARO to give all these things in writing to take it up with previous owner. if he is ok to give, then thats actual. If he says no, then its one way he is asking the bribe.

In Sakala, you have an escalation chart. If rejected, just ask for the acknowledgement and reason for rejection and go to higher authority.

There is nothing to be afraid of if tax is paid as assessed - I think.

Return to “Regularisation”