Help in filing akrama sakrama

sun244

Help in filing akrama sakrama

Post by sun244 »

Friends,

Can one of you please refer a engineer who can help me in filing Akrama Sakrama application?

Thank You
Sunder
msn1270

Re: Help in filing akrama sakrama

Post by msn1270 »

its not yet started.
Expected start date is 23rd March.
this scheme is a self declaration.
why do you need an engineer's help to fill some of the basic info about your ow property.??
sun244

Post by sun244 »

From
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalor ... 448039.cms

Do I need to file any certificate from the architect or structural engineer while seeking regularisation of my property?
If your building has more than two floors you need to file a certificate from a registered engineer (structural engineer) certifying that you qualify to apply for regularisation and that your claim is in accordance with the rules prescribed and the building has structural stability.

I have Ground, First and Second built. Not sure whether need to go through engineer or I can do it myself.

Can someone please clarify?

Thank for the response
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

sun

Don't be hurry. Since the scheme is yet to be launched, and in many cases even the zonal level BBMP officials will not be aware of the minor details.
Hence its not wise to apply for the regularisation from March 23rd itself. Already Govt is thinking of modifying certain sections of the existing acts
to bring the builders/developers as part of the violators to Share the Penalty amount between the Owner and the Developer/builder in case of Apartments
regularization. This was not there in the initial public released info. Many more fresh surprises may come up once the scheme is opened to public.
Better wait for some time. Moreover NGO's like Citizen Action Forum have filed a PIL against this scheme. This can be a fresh hurdle in implementing
this scheme.

Meanwhile in the back ground, as a owner, you will have both the approved plan and the construction plan. You can make some homework and have a
rough estimate about the violation percentage in terms of setback area and FAR based on the Road width and the size of your plot. if your violations
are within the acceptable level prescribed by the govt notification, the structural engineer will only give a formal letter to you as a an authentication.
If you violations are beyond the acceptable limit, even the structural engineer cannot help.
R81

Post by R81 »

Hi,

Can some one share the document checklist to pay the betterment charges for the plot which is DC Converted and having B khata?

Thanks,
Rajeev
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

This will help land mafia as i am sure entire bangalore 60% who hold houses as just relying on scheme with B Katha. So unplanned way they made layout and sold with no wide roads and if they give get regularised like this how bangalore will be ,only GOD knows. Now itself so much of traffic jam /pathetic road/no developments/no ground water coming may kill bangalore .
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

As expected, Yesterday HC has given Status Quo on the Proposed Akrama-Sakrama Scheme.
Attachments
stay.jpg
stay.jpg (240.38 KiB) Viewed 14418 times
ecopackindia

Akrama - Sakrama application forms in kannada and English

Post by ecopackindia »

DELETED. NO COMMERCIAL INTENTION.
Last edited by ecopackindia on March 30th, 2015, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi everyone
Members intrested in akrama sakrama can closely follow http://uddkar.gov.in/node/439/ for latest updates.
For ease of members we are uploading the Akrama Sakrama application form in the same post.
akrama-sakrama-application_in_kannada_mybdasites.pdf
(306.45 KiB) Downloaded 729 times
akrama-sakrama-application_in_english_mybdasites.pdf
(308.99 KiB) Downloaded 789 times
Regards
ADMIN
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

Is my assumption right?

1) I know many areas which are under B-Khata ,there are no buyers though prices are high due to no loan availability. Prices with B-Khata is low ,but if it is converted to A-Khata then prices will increase almost double.

2) Many are holding many of B-Khata sites with the hope that they can convert into A-Khata and sell at double price. For eg: price of B-Khata site is 3000 rs in BBMP limit and if it is A-khata within same BBMP limit price can go upto 5000 Rs, many has awaiting for reaping such profits especially big land holders.

3) It is become affordable to common middle class ?

4)If it is regularized in this way then real estate price will shoot up in bangalore.

5) It will kill bangalore infrastructure as i know many of B-Kahta lay out formed with 20 feet roads which BBMP cannot wide more latter as houses are already build a lot .Unplanned layout are becoming bangalore new hub development

6) It will help all big land lords and builders are they are acquring /constructing illegally more site/more floors so that they cannot be acquired/demolished latter

Return to “Regularisation”