B Khatha to A Khatha - through Akrama Sakrama

sunil2929

B Khatha to A Khatha - through Akrama Sakrama

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi All,

I recently purchased a plot (30 *41) in Raja Gardenia- Gated Community within Uttrahalli Limits(Ward No 185). Plot is DC converted and Betterment charges has not been paid without which it will be difficult for me to get Building plan approval. This Plot has conditional A khatha. I have Pramana pathra and Suvarna Khatha from the seller.

I applied for Khatha transfer 10 days ago in Uttrahalli BBMP office. After multiple trips the officer who was processing my file said you need to meet ARO as you have not paid betterment. Couple of days later i met him.

ARO and officer showed me some circular which was written in Kannada and told me to wait for another 15 days as Akrama Sakrama rule will be in effect. As you have conditional A khatha it will get transferred directly to A khatha now. Their is little use if you transfer Khata directly right now. They were reluctant to give much information on the same.

Is it good to wait for another 15 days ?. I was planning to start my construction starting may. Due to this it may get prolonged. As per the paper akrama sakrama will be in effect from March 26th. Is it good to wait. Could some one please advice on this.

Regards,
Sunil
sunil2929

Re: B Khatha to A Khatha - through Akrama Sakrama

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi All,

I am yet to get my Khata transfer done. Its almost 40 days for today. ARO in BBMP utrahalli office say it is not possible to get the khata transfer done without betterment charges paid. He also stated Case is pending in high court and we have not received orders to make this process. Can any one suggest what needs to be done.

Return to “Regularisation”