Building Plan approval from BBMP - Without betterment

sunil2929

Building Plan approval from BBMP - Without betterment

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi All,

I need some help in getting the the plan approval from BBMP. I recently purchased a site (30*41) in Raja Gardenia - Utrahalli. It is DC converted and Betterment has not been paid. I recently met an officer so called work inspector from BBMP Utrahalli ward through one of my friend.

He said even if betterment is not paid i will get the plan approved. Just pay me Government fees for which you get receipts and 10K as bribe in which i will have to pay 5k to BBMP architect and to get the print outs of plan. Person appeared to be trust worthy. He even told me pay me the money(bribe part) only after you get the approved plan in hand and he promised within 15 days after providing him all the required documents.

How can the plan approval from BBMP happen without betterment ? I do have a conditional A khatha(Pramana Pathra and Suvarna Pathra) and it is DC converted plot.

I also Inquired about this in the same layout. 1 or 2 people said the same name and gave his contact number. They have successfully got the approved plans and already constructed houses. This layout has already 50 houses with most of the buildings having home loan and i don't think so they have paid betterment too As this layout was developed after 2007 by when BBMP had stopped accepting the betterment fees.

Can the plan approval be fake ? Can some one advice me on this.
msn1270

Re: Building Plan approval from BBMP - Without betterment

Post by msn1270 »

This is the case of many CMC area Sites which were brought before 2009 and taken Khata Certificate from the CMC/panchayat office
before they got merged with BBMP and collection of the Betterment Charges stopped by the Earlier BJP Govt.

Since you already have the suvarna khata patra(with a rider), you can get the plan approval without any issue. As your is a conditional A Khata,
it means you (or your previous owner) have given consent to the authority that, whenever they fixes the tariff(Betterment Charges) & demand
you to pay it, you will pay the same at a that time.
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Thank you msn for your advice. I would also like to know if any one faced any kind of hurdles while getting the home plan approved from BBMP with the conditional A khatha.
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi All,

I have now got the Building plan approved from BBMP since i had conditional A khatha and without paying betterment charges. My site is in Uttrahalli ward. But i had to go through an agent to get the work done. Posting as this as it could be helpful to some one.

Regards,
Sunil
hanamantagoud

Post by hanamantagoud »

Hi Sunil ,

Thanks for you post .

Recently i have a bought a DC converted site near MS palya near vidyaranyapura .
Developer has paid a betterment charges to BBMP already .

Even i plan to construct house now . Will i have any issue getting plan approved .

Thanks in advance.
sunil2929

Post by sunil2929 »

Hi Hanamantagoud,

I don't think so you will have any issues. Go through a agent so that your work will be done in few days.

Regards,
Sunil
Prem-78

Post by Prem-78 »

Hi All,

I have a 30*50 site in Carmelaram and it is on Sarjapur road it belongs to BBMP judiciary. The entire layout has A Katha but individual site doesn't have A Katha. Betterment charges to BBMP are already paid by the developer. Even I am paying the property tax from 2012 on wards. In the tax paid receipt ARO Office is Marathalli. Now I am planning to construct a house. Can I get the plan approved by BBMP?

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Prem
Praneeth7894

Post by Praneeth7894 »

Did you have any problems for last 6 years? May be WRT loans? BESCOM connection, water connection etc with a conditional A khata.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

For non A Khata Sites, you will not be able to get Home Loans from the Nationalised Banks. You may get it from private banks like HDFC or Axis Banks. Even LIC Housing Finance also gives loans for B-Khata Sites. All NBFC Companies gives Home Loans for these Sites. You may have to pay 1 or 2% extra interest as risk coverage for them.

Absolutely no issue for Getting BESCOM or BWSSB connection for the houses constructed in these Layouts.
eCUBE

Post by eCUBE »

Hello members, can i get contact details for building plan approval from bbmp and bda office any agent or consultant? thank you.

Return to “Regularisation”