denotification-alternate site/original site- when

umesh c j

denotification-alternate site/original site- when

Post by umesh c j »

my site no. 145 in j p nagar 8th phase second block is denotified by govt without any information to us and the case is pending in high court for writ appeal. How long we have to wait for our site which we got in year 2001 and taxes paid regularly till date. niether the bda is getting back us the site nor Govt is not withdrawing the denotification. my appeal for alternative site also not considered by bda and informed me to wait. I am waiting for the decision and it is yet to come. I do not know :roll: :roll: how long I have to wait for my site or alternate site.Any body who knows better what is the alternative left for us may kindly inform us for which I will be greatful to them.
yashmys

Re: denotification-alternate site/original site- when

Post by yashmys »

if you dont mind where was this denotification happened ? Is it all BDA plots ?

Thanks,
Yash
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

Umesh,

Can you please share more info on it. Which all sites or boundary in JP nagar 8th phase 2nd block is denotified?, Where did u get this info?
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

Rarely BDA notifies its own plots. Revenue plots are ones which are always hit harder, this does not escape evn though the taxes are paid. Alternative sites is a very tricky & a long gestation affair. It may take anywhere between 5 to 15 years - personal experience!!

It is very important to have all the necessary papers in hand, have a copy/ acknowledgement of all the correspondences with BDA & meet people only above the level of deputy secretary.

Alternative sites will always be provided at newly formed layouts in BDA. Currently they do not have any. Anjanapura/ SMV do not fall in this category.
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

umesh,
The denotification got quashed by court right?. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-12/bangalore/32193797_1_denotification-order-bda-preliminary-notification
Does location of land is behind jubilee school where there are lot of sheds being put?.
Dolly

Post by Dolly »

Dear Umesh. even my site in jp nagar 8th phase has been denotified but as you are aware govt has not withdrawn the notification order inspite of HC quashing the order with CAG report as per the website already tabled in the parliament by the previous govt the present govt is yet to take a decision.
kindly post updates.
view CAG report at the following site.http://saiindia.gov.in/english/home/Our ... Allot.html

Return to “Karanth Layout”