https://www.prajavani.net/stories/distr ... 06612.html
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/ba ... 962410.ece
https://vijaykarnataka.indiatimes.com/d ... 475488.cms
Good News All, With all the recent Developments, Below is the jist:
1. Namma metro Link to KG Layout via Challeghatta (Can reach this station with difference of 10-15 mins from Any Block)
2. Sub Urban Railway link (Hopefully Planning near challeghatta, Even Otherwise, This will link towards Whitefield and Bangarpet Side)
3. NICE Road Interlink to North and South.
4. Proposed Namma metro line on Magadi Road with a probable depot near Kadabagere/Tavarekere.
5. Major Arterial Road to Link all the Blocks to Major transit Points.
6. If Namma Metro Comes on Arterial Road/NICE Road (Need to Propose a station on every 1.5 kms so that its reachable to all)
7. With ST Somashekar (Yeshwantpur MLA), Being now BDA Chairman, He has highlighted that he is aware of all the issues of KG Layout so hopefully things should go well our side.
With all the above developments, and with people support. KG Layout will be best in class for the entire BANGALORE
NKPL Open Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest