What next for allotees of KG Layout.

bhrat.87

Re: What next for allotees of KG Layout.

Post by bhrat.87 »

The view is amazing with many high rise buildings planned.

Thanks a lot Ashok
Srikanthv

Post by Srikanthv »

Any updates on the final list, when it will be out?
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Hi,

Final List will be out in last week of this month.

Regards,
KSH
sajan

Post by sajan »

Hi Hiremath,

You can't upload the pics directly as their size is more. You have to add them in your google drive and share the link here. You have to click on the 'URL' button before pasting the link.
sajan

Post by sajan »

Hi Hiremath. Could you send the pics to my mail id sajanhegde87@gmail.com. So that I can add them to the google drive and share the link here for others to see.
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

I had been to BDA yesterday and was informed that final list along with Block no. & site no. will be published by the month end and money would be refunded to all unsuccessful applicants in next month
BDA is planning to give only 3 months time to pay the full amount (remaining) and 4th month, they will be charging 18% interest and 5th month , they will charge 24% interest.

If we don't act now for price reduction and staggered payment for 2 years (linked with the development), it is difficult for us to get it changed once BDA issues the Govt order.

I am writing an email to BDA commissioner requesting him to consider both of our interest. Request you all also to send similar emails/letters to bring pressure on BDA.
aryanganesh

Post by aryanganesh »

quote="prakashg"]I had been to BDA yesterday and was informed that final list along with Block no. & site no. will be published by the month end and money would be refunded to all unsuccessful applicants in next month
BDA is planning to give only 3 months time to pay the full amount (remaining) and 4th month, they will be charging 18% interest and 5th month , they will charge 24% interest.

If we don't act now for price reduction and staggered payment for 2 years (linked with the development), it is difficult for us to get it changed once BDA issues the Govt order.

I am writing an email to BDA commissioner requesting him to consider both of our interest. Request you all also to send similar emails/letters to bring pressure on BDA.[/quote]

Hi
Can you send me the list of people letters and emails can be sent to . In addition we should have a uniform rates among ourselves requesting the site value to be reduced and staggering of payments over the next 2 years .
What should be the requesting rates for different dimension . You can send us the information how much you have requested and we can quote the same
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

prakashg wrote: I am writing an email to BDA commissioner requesting him to consider both of our interest. Request you all also to send similar emails/letters to bring pressure on BDA.
Prakash - this is a good initiative. appreciate if you can share details of content and email IDs with the group so that other members in a similar situation can also write to BDA. Thanks!
kshiremath wrote:Please let me know how to upload the photos as attachment.
I suggest you send these by email to sajan (sajanhegde87@gmail.com) so that he can add it to the same google drive location where he has posted his pictures. This will avoid people repeatedly asking you for photos / maps. Also, we can make all photos / maps available at one location. Thanks to Sajan for initiating this.
aryanganesh

Post by aryanganesh »

Hi
It would be worth to send the email to commissioner , Letters to CM and the opposition and the governor . We can go as a delegation and hand over the letters on behalf of the allottes .
This would then bear some importance in price reduction and staggered payments
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

Please note- I have sent the following mail to BDA commissioner at the following email ID- com@bdabangalore.org; rajkhatri61@hotmail.com.
REquest you to send similar email to him.

The Commissioner
Bengaluru Development Authority
Kumara Park West, Bengaluru – 560 020

Dear Sir,
Sub:- Request for Reduction in the price of the site and linking of the remaining payment of the site to the development of the layout
I am an allottee of a 50X80 site in Kempegowda Layout after a wait of 18 years. I would like to apprise you of the facts regarding the above subject.
• BDA site price is much higher than the guidance value fixed by the State Government. Average price of the Current Guidance Value in Kempegowda layout is Rs 1250/sft, whereas the prices of the sites offered by BDA for various dimensions are much higher. For ex. 50X 80 dimension sites cost double the guidance value.
• If we buy the site from any private developer, unit price of the site reduces as the site dimension increases ie. price per sq.ft of a 50X 80 site should be lesser than that of a 30X40 site. Here BDA is charging Rs. 2,500/sq.ft for a 50X 80 site & Rs. 2,000/sq.ft for a 30X40 site.
Request you to let me know the logic behind this.
• No basic amenities are ready yet in Kempegowda layout ( like Tar road, water, electricity, sewage, link roads etc.) whereas nearby gated communities charging the same rate have excellent amenities already developed including park, playground etc in a gated community environment. Another advantage is that we get to choose the site of our choice (like East or North or Park facing) and in case of BDA, we can’t exercise this choice.
• The basic development of Kempegowda layout may take minimum 2 years and going by the previous history of BDA layouts, it may even take 7 years.
• Usually BDA was giving only 5 months of time to clear the remaining payment in previous allotments. At that time, price charged by BDA was much lower than guidance value and people were happy to pay complete amount and get registered first before the developments take place. This does not hold any water now as the cost of the BDA sites is much higher than the guidance value.
• Without the basic amenities in place, we cannot construct the house and if the house is not constructed within 2 years of availing the housing loan, no bank will keep quiet.
• Once the site is allotted, there is no option to reject the allotment from our side as BDA will confiscate the initial deposit of Rs 12.11 Lakhs paid if we don’t want the allotment.
• Thus after waiting for 18 years, we are struck with a site of not of our choice in an undeveloped layout, having to pay complete amount higher than market value within 5 months and without an option to get back the deposit money.

My humble request to BDA is as follows.
• To revise the price downwards especially for larger sites as per the guidance value fixed by the state government as there is a provision as stated in your advertisement of Kempegowda layout saying that the final price may be revised at the time of allotment.
• To charge the same amount for all dimensions of sites.
• BDA to make the following information public in its website with a time plan of development -
o Kempegowda layout approved plan
o Details of amenities/facilities to be provided including parks, roads, metro, shopping complex, malls, peripheral ring roads, connectivity to NICE road, ring roads, Sewage treatment plant
o Quality of amenities provided- For ex. Is electrical cabling underground, are roads like tender SURE types
o Any upcoming software parks or industries in the layout
o Updating the progress of development on a monthly basis with the contact details of the concerned officers
• To have a staggered payment plan for the remaining amount linking to the development of layout. I suggest BDA to come out with a plan that enable us to pay the remaining amount in 12 quarterly instalments so that at the end of 3 years, BDA would have completed all the developments and immediately after registration & getting the possession certificate, we can go for construction of the house. If due to any unforeseen circumstance, BDA delays the development, the remaining payment can be deferred.
• Before the final list is announced, BDA can provide the provisional allottees an option clause to reject the allotment and get back their deposit.
I am sure that BDA will treat us as its customers and implement the above suggestions and make Kempegowda layout as the most modern, best & model layout in India.

With best regards

Return to “KempeGowda”