New BDA layout plot allotment in 2013

msn1270

Re: New BDA layout plot allotment in 2013

Post by msn1270 »

Its nearing to 3 year since this thread is created and justified.

Only Harish can enlighten us, As he knows BDA Chief Shyam Bhat very closely and is
following BDA's Day to Day activities very closely.
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

CM says 40000 sites will be alloted in Kempegowda Layout. I hear its rupees 1500 per sq ft. any changes in that? I'm worried whether it will get costlier. March end has arrived, but still the applications are not called. No matter where CM says, on TV, in some interview or in vidhanasoudha. Nothing will materialise.
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Now - MAY 2015

WTF!!!

These guys will never learn their mistakes.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/ ... 742783.ece

BDA Misses Siddu's KG Layout Deadline

Alteast can anybody let us know, what is the cost of these sites. Last time i heard it was 1500 per sq ft
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

media update on probable price of new BDA layout
Attachments
kempe.jpg
kempe.jpg (205.07 KiB) Viewed 11589 times
kempe1.jpg
kempe1.jpg (124.61 KiB) Viewed 11589 times
santosh_vp

Post by santosh_vp »

Does any member still feel it is worth of aplying for BDA site? Cost is high, when they will be distributed? 'God Knows'. Development may be 2030. BDA allotments have lost the sheen now.
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

Even I am having the same thought - is it worth it anymore? Considering:
1. High entry price of 2000 psft meaning lower ROI due to higher investment and also higher interest outgo
2. Close to 1 year for allotment and registration
3. 10 year lock-in because of lease. Even a possible clause to construct within 3-5 years
4. possible legal wrangles going by the fate of arkavathy allotees
5. At least 10 years for development going by the fate of arkavathy, vishweshwaraiah, Anjanapura etc etc
6. The Magadi - Mysore belt has traditionally improved slower than other areas of Bangalore - even in the future, there is no significant employment generation (SEZs, industrial / tech parks etc) planned near Kempegowda layout. There was supposed to be a SEZ within KG Layout, but all news about this has got dropped now amid de-notifications. So, KG layout may develop even slower than, say Vishweshwaraiah, and may take over 15 yrs to be a realistic place to construct and live

All in all, I get the feeling that if we apply here, we will end up with a white elephant on our hands - we can neither construct (due to poor pace of development) nor can we sell (due to lease agreement) for the next 10 years - and this is the best case scenario thinking that there will be no legal issues to begin with.

Am I being too pessimistic? Are factors considered above overboard? I am eager to hear views from fellow forumers.
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Hi Anil,

I Totally agree with you.

Condition to build house in 3-5 years should not be there hopefully (every one knows, after spending money on site at 2000rs per sq ft (30x40 dimenison aprox 24lakh + registration) imagine people who have been applying all these years for 60x40 and 50x80, Its almost a common man's lifetime saving , how do BDA expect to build house in 3-5 yrs. Definitely there will be concerns here. Last time rates were was not more than 250rs per sq ft.

I hear other layouts around KG layout land value is around 2500 per sq ft. I have notice many people investing near Big Banyan Tree locality. When people are ready to invest there, may be investing here should not be a mistake ( I hope so ). I genuinely want to build a house over 30 x 40 dimension. But not sure will it be in KG layout somewhere else. My dad has completed 7 attempts including Arakavathy layout. BDA messed up our docs and did not allot site there. one of the biggest opportunity missed. Imagine 250000 for 30x40 site in arkavathy.
Now that the dead line is Mid of May, its important to keep this forum keep alive and share information.

Its going to be the Last Layout from BDA, Last opportunity to for plot to build Individual house, Unlike Flats coming up in future.
shanky47

Post by shanky47 »

It's June...still no news on the invitation date...any idea how many more days/months this is going to take
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/ban ... 467321.ece

Never Ending... BullShit!!!!

If you are dreaming of owning a BDA site in the city, the upcoming Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout may be your last chance, but your wait may just get longer. Though Chief Minister Siddaramaiah set a deadline of March 2015 for allotting 5,000 sites in the layout, it may take another year at least for the BDA to allot sites in the layout, sources confirmed.

The BDA, that has succeeded in taking possession of only a part of the lands notified for the layout, has taken up civil works in the area. Even after six months, it hasn’t completed levelling the area. Following levelling, roads have to be laid and sites carved out. The BDA layout plan envisages a 12-km long 100-ft road through the layout. The completion of civil works to make the sites allotment ready may take at least a year, BDA officials confirmed.

However, BDA Commissioner T. Sham Bhatt said that they were preparing to call for 5,000 sites in a few months from now. “We can allot sites and complete the civil works before handing over the possession of the sites,” he reasoned, adding that the process would be sped up after the BBMP polls.

BDA had initially planned to carve out 60,879 sites. But it was able to get possession of only 1,980 acres of litigation-free land of a total of 4,814 acres notified. This will make room for only 20,000 sites, of which the first phase will have 5,000 sites.

Sites to cost dear

Sites in this upcoming layout are sure to pinch pockets, as a site of 30 feet by 40 feet dimension will cost a whopping Rs. 24 lakh, the highest price for a BDA site fixed till date. The BDA attributed the high price of the sites to the skyrocketing land acquisition costs for the layout.
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

Kempe Gowda Layout site allocation after BBMP poll

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalor ... .cms#write

After years of delay and missing several deadlines, the Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) is all set to issue notification for allocation of sites in Kempe Gowda Layout.

However, the notification will be issued only after the BBMP election on August 22; the model code of conduct is applicable till August 26.

Interestingly, the last notification for sites by the BDA had been more than a decade ago in 2004 for Arkavathy Layout.
It may be recalled that CM Siddaramaiah had in his budget promised that Kempe Gowda Layout sites would be allocated by March 2015.

But the BDA missed the deadline.

Now if things go as planned, the BDA would allocate 5,000 sites of various dimensions in the first phase. The BDA has already finalised the rate for the sites, and is hoping for huge demand as the allocations are happening after such a long time.

A BDA official said that a large number of Bengalureans would turn up and apply for the sites as layout has come up between Mysore Road and Magadi Road.

"The BDA has already taken up measures to build roads, storm water drains and others. We would also approach Bescom and BWSSB for other amenities soon," said the official.

Kempe Gowda Layout

Rates Finalized, Approved by Govt.

Sources in the BDA said that at present, the BDA has developed 11,000 odd sites in an area of 2,080 acres spreading across six villages in Yeshwanthpur and Kengeri hoblis in the limits of Bengaluru Urban district. As per the earlier plan, the BDA had identified 4,043 acres of land for the development of the layout and planned to form 40,569 sties. However, due to various reasons, the land could not be acquired. The BDA has managed to acquire only 2,000 odd acres of land. As per the rules, 40 per cent of the land should be reserved for the property owners, especially farmers who lose their land for formation of the layout. Hence 3,800 sites of various dimensions need to be allotted to them. "The Authority is mulling going in for vertical development in the area and allocate flats, but final call not yet been taken," said an official on condition of anonymity. The BDA had identified 12 villages for formation of the layout in Yeshwanthpur and Kengeri hoblis in the limits of Bengaluru Urban districts.

Return to “KempeGowda”