IT Park in Kempegowda layout

bhrat.87

Re: IT Park in Kempegowda layout

Postby bhrat.87 » June 14th, 2016, 10:08 am

Hi All,

I got a link to the recent meeting held on 18th April 2016, where there is a point mentioned to stop the Sewage Processing Plants in Kannahalli and Seegehalli.

http://kspcb.kar.nic.in/Meeting-with-NG ... iation.pdf

Let us see how things go forward.

srinij

Postby srinij » June 15th, 2016, 3:05 pm

BBMPGarbageDump_MagadiMainRoad.JPG

Hi Bharat,
The strike was only for 15 days in Dec-2015, But has resumed later-on,
There are 2 plants Seegehalli 150-200 tons per day and Kannahalli (500-800 tons per day) which is the largest in bangalore.
The Kannahalli MSW disposal is a big nuisance due to large volume processing and also an bio-gas plant within.

Many people are not aware from where the bad stench arises, This is based on wind direction, but is affecting radius of 5-8 Kms.
Though BBMP knows the problem, they are not taking any actions or are not bothered about the issue people face.

http://bangalore.citizenmatters.in/arti ... ting-plant

bhrat.87

Postby bhrat.87 » June 15th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Ya, I agree with you.

This has to be taken care and there is a need to stop this.

hegdepras

Postby hegdepras » June 22nd, 2016, 11:06 am

Query: i see many news these days about not allowing homes/buildings to be be built (i.e. not approving the building plan) within a distance of 75ft (or meters, not sure) from the lake edge and 50ft from the edge of rain water drain (rajakaluve). However I can see that plots are being built in Kempegowda layout within this distance, atleast near Sulikere/Ramasandra lake.
Is this not gross violation by a government body? Or I may have misunderstood their rule. Can someone please enlighten me about this rule and the circumstances under which it applies?
I have a plot in a BDA approved layout nearby. I haven't measured the distance from the sulikere lake or the rajakaluve being built from sulikere but i'm worried a bit now.

Return to “KempeGowda”