What next for allotees of KG Layout.

aimtiaza

What next for allotees of KG Layout.

Post by aimtiaza »

Friends,this thread is created to discuss issues related to successful applicants.
Regards.
aimtiaza
aimtiaza

Re: What next for allotees of KG Layout.

Post by aimtiaza »

Friends,
Many allotees in this layout are senior citizens. As the prices of the sites are too high for their comfort and banks will not fund them,it will be difficult for them to raise the funds. So we have to fight for staggered payment period of at least 2 yrs and also to reduce the price of the sites. Anyone here can guide the cause.
Regards,
aimtiaza
Smithabmv

Post by Smithabmv »

How do we communicate about staggering of payments...it is definitely beneficial but there has been no communication from them after the announcement of provisional list ..
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

aimtiaza

BDA had given the numbers related to the Initial Deposit and the final amount clearly when they called for applications from the interested.

Also as per the allotment clause, successful person has to arrange the full amount within 3 months from the date of final allotment List, else
his/her allotment gets cancelled automatically. So anyone who has applied should have considered all these factors into consideration like
affordability & personal limitations well in advance.

In my own case, I considered the final amount is expensive & its beyond my affordability at present. Hence I did not applied this time, even
though I had 3 attempts earlier.

So, citing any personal reasons for inability to arrange the full amount for the final settlement after the allotment process completion is not a
fair practice. Its a waste of time, creates unnecessary delay in the further processing and also affects other potential applicants.
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

We can communicate by writing request letter to commissioner. I don't think it will have impact on bda. But taking legal route may help. So any advocate here can help in dealing with this matter.
Regards,
aimtiaza
bhavya.r

Post by bhavya.r »

Hi all,

just wanted to know what we can do next as my mom name is there in first list and does bank will issue us loan for the same. and how do we contact them or do we need to wait till final list.

and what document do we need to make ready for registration process.

Regards
Bhavya
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Bhavya

Wait for the final notification & the allotment letter.
Then you go for applying Loan with the necessary documents as requested by the bank.
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Dear All,

Congratulation for those who got allotted.

Aug 2 nd week final list will be published with site number.

Sep Month, allotees may get the allotment letter. Then within 3 months of time everybody need to pay the balance amount.
They will give the one more extra month for payment with penalty/interest.

All banks are ready to provide 70 to 80 % loan for the site , rest we need to pay. But condition is we need to construct the house otherwise bank will start charge more after 24 months (2 years)

Note: More percentage of allotees are not aged one. All are between 43 to 47 according to cut off table. So they will get the site loan for 15 years.

Regards,
KSH
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

Dear KSH,
Thanks for the info. The issue is the price fixed by BDA for the sites is quite high and is same as the private developers. For the same price, private developers like KNS are offering ready to build sites with all the amenities in a gated community.
Even if we pay full amount to BDA in 3 months, are they going to give us fully developed layout in 3 months. I feel they will take 3 years to give the complete amenities. Thus we can fight about the staggered payment if all allottees unite together & fight.
aimtiaza

Post by aimtiaza »

Yes prakash,if we unite and fight we may get staggered 2 yrs payment option. If not,i feel legally we can easily get it.
Regards,
aimtiaza

Return to “KempeGowda”