What next for allotees of KG Layout.

bhrat.87

Re: What next for allotees of KG Layout.

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi All,

If people realise its potential, then they would have made that initial payment and if not, they would not have done the first step in any case.
It is only meant for someone who can wait for 1-2 years before it fully transforms into a developed layout.

The metro station nearby can just be one of the reason why apartments would come up and people start moving in those places.

The market values are ranging from 3000-3200 if we enquire anywhere nearby.

As simple as that.

Regards,
Bharath
kshiremath

Post by kshiremath »

Dear All,

I have seen the plan with one of the developers. They have complete plan. And info is BDA will issue the KG plan for Rs300 to 400 if you required.

I have taken the photos in the mobile which are not clear.

Regards,
KSH
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a good private brokers for areas around Kempegowda Layout?
Need some person who is decent and reliable.

Regards,
Bharath
prakashg

Post by prakashg »

As per Todays Prajavani, final list of allottees by Aug end.
aryanganesh

Post by aryanganesh »

Hi
Can anyone please send the map/ blue print for the kemp Gowda layout . Kolursuresh1972@gmail.com
Is their a petition / request asking for price reduction . Staggered payments over 2 years
aryanganesh

Post by aryanganesh »

hi
Can anyone please send the map/ blue print for the kemp Gowda layout . Kolursuresh1972@gmail.com

Is their a petition / request asking for price reduction . Staggered payments over 2 years[/quote]
Shashishiva

Post by Shashishiva »

Hello all,
Can some one upload the recent photos and detailed plan of KG layout, in case not possible to upload kindly share the same on below mail id.
shashishiva@gmail.com

I am not sure why there is a guidance value decided by the govt. Now that the govt. authorities are violating the guidance value who should be held responsible?

The price was always same weather the site was 20X30 , 30X40 , 40X60 or 50X80. why there is a difference in price ? People who pay a higher price will get the same facilities as others.

BDA has requested to pay the final amount in a time span of 3 months from the date of release of final allotment list/letters. Will BDA provide a completed layout in the same period, with all the facilities mentioned. personally I am pretty sure they will not be able to provide Water which is one of the basic amenity, how can BDA expect people to build house and start the occupancy, people cannot go for a compound loan and have to face higher interest rates for the loans provided only for the plots.

Most of the people have raised their concerns, but will there be any action taken by BDA, will there be any reduction in price per square feet?
sajan

Post by sajan »

I will attach some photos of the KG layout which I took lask week when I visited there.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... kpvSF9MeDA
sajan

Post by sajan »

Sorry that needs a login
sajan

Post by sajan »

Return to “KempeGowda”