Payment For Flat / Site money in 36 interest free equal instalment by EWS Allottees ( EWS General/SC/ST category)

svk63

Payment For Flat / Site money in 36 interest free equal instalment by EWS Allottees ( EWS General/SC/ST category)

Post by svk63 »

BDA has allotting Flat and Site under EWS Category.

I came to know that there is a provision in BDA Act site allotment rules 1984 , the sital amount to be paid in 36 interest free equal instalment for all allottees under EWS ( General / SC/ST ) for 20X 30 site.

However , there is no such separate/direct mention about payment for BDA Flat allotted under EWS category.

However both Flat and site allotments are notified under same Act - BDA Site allotment rules 1984.

I visited BDA office and enquired at Secretary Office . They are tight lipped and not willing to reveal any thing.

No one in BDA would like to talk about this facility and it remains a secret.

I would like to understand , Is any body availed benefit of interest free 36 equal instalment payment for EWS Flat OR Site.

Further ,I want to understand where this BDA Act & Rules is available for sale and what is the price.
NAGARAJAKA

Re: Payment For Flat / Site money in 36 interest free equal instalment by EWS Allottees ( EWS General/SC/ST category)

Post by NAGARAJAKA »

Yes, you are correct. Please refer to FAQs of BDA official website http://www.bdabangalore.org.
cnhegde

Re: Payment For Flat / Site money in 36 interest free equal instalment by EWS Allottees ( EWS General/SC/ST category)

Post by cnhegde »

But BDA is telling it is only for sites.

As per BDA , this rule is not applicable to allotment of Flat.

In 1984 they are not allotting flats !

Flat allotment started some time later.

So naturally it was not mentioned in BDA Act & Rules 1984.

Now they do not wish to extend the facility of 36 equal instalment payment to Flat allotted under EWS Category.

As per BDA EWS Flat allottees will get Bank Loan ! They provide us with Bank Home Loan Officers visiting card !

One of the condition among many conditions , listed by Banks is 3 Yrs IT return showing repayment capacity.

Which Bank in India extend loan to EWS Allottees ?

BDA & Our Govt really deserved to be facilitated !

Return to “KempeGowda”