BDA Kempegowda Layout Development Status

ppb14

Re: BDA Kempegowda Layout Development Status

Post by ppb14 »

Thanks for the update.
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

₹ 466 crore for 10.77 km. Means more than ₹40 crore per km. :o Looks like govt is looting money and big scam. They are simply raising fund for the party and coming election to come back to power at any cost. :roll:
SurK

Post by SurK »

program.jpg
program.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 12187 times
program.jpg
program.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 12187 times
SurK

Post by SurK »

Please visit this blog you will know every development and all…Its updated by one of site owner of npkgl with latest updates…

nkglayout.blogspot.in/

Thanks,
Surya
SurK

Post by SurK »

Bhrath...Its not fully developed...i wanted to help other on my way,we given everything to form association but Mr KKshetty of association made us to move out of association stating direct allotteess must be members of association....When me and santhosh worked and we were pillar of association from day one or even before forming association we were active in all blogs and we played major role in npkgl association formation but ultimately they created situation and made us to leave association.

Thanks,
Surya
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

SurK wrote:Please visit this blog you will know every development and all…Its updated by one of site owner of npkgl with latest updates…

nkglayout.blogspot.in/

Thanks,
Surya
Hi All. I got unique chance to completely re-update my blog http://nkglayout.blogspot.in/ with latest updated news along with Hyperlinks.. If anyone interested, Kindly go through to help me out.. Thank you !!!
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

Last evening CM payed stone for major development work of NPKGL,Arterial road work,Infrastructure work like Sanitory pipeline,water supply pipeline(dual…kaveri and sewerage treated water),electricity supply works,Overhead tanks and SWT plants construction and road asphalting works which is expected to to complete within 18 to 24 months(Placing concrete ducts is under progress in some of blocks of npkgl like block 5,block 9 and other blocks hope uniform development happens across the layout blocks).

As per our initial representation meeting with BDA commissioner,NPKGL will get modern amminites like everything will be underground. Lets hope they will implement everything as planned and NPKGL will become one the prestigious layout of bengaluru west.

Thanks,
Surya
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

SurK wrote:Hi All,

Last evening CM payed stone for major development work of NPKGL,Arterial road work,Infrastructure work like Sanitory pipeline,water supply pipeline(dual…kaveri and sewerage treated water),electricity supply works,Overhead tanks and SWT plants construction and road asphalting works which is expected to to complete within 18 to 24 months(Placing concrete ducts is under progress in some of blocks of npkgl like block 5,block 9 and other blocks hope uniform development happens across the layout blocks).

As per our initial representation meeting with BDA commissioner,NPKGL will get modern amminites like everything will be underground. Lets hope they will implement everything as planned and NPKGL will become one the prestigious layout of bengaluru west.

Thanks,
Surya

HI Surya,

There is no doubt about that.. Also it will attract IT/BT Campuses as the Road is wide and also connectivity with NICE.

Even if 1 Tech Park comes up, it will trigger development.

Regards,
Bharath
SurK

Post by SurK »

Hi All,

News on arterial road which will be part of npkgl…as I mentioned in my previous discussions tunnel or underpass to make signal free arterial road,this article describes plan near Mysore road.....

://m.prajavani.net/article/2018_03_07

Thanks,
Surya
Attachments
IMG-20180307-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180307-WA0004.jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 12068 times
SurK

Post by SurK »

Disclaimer:

Some might be thinking i am from real-estate or from some political party or something… :) fact is me and Ray(santhosh)Bharath n few of phase 1 allottees active members in forums are Owner of plot which is allotted to our parents or direct plot allottes,we are active because we will start construction and start living in layout so we exploring more which will be part of our layout and helping others to take good decision after considering all facts. :)

We are not marketing or trying to influence others to buy plot here,we just trying to update news and things as is...

Thanks,
Surya

Return to “KempeGowda”