Help needed to buy plot in 7th Block of kempegowda layout

manjunathg4u

Help needed to buy plot in 7th Block of kempegowda layout

Post by manjunathg4u »

Hello everyone,
I am planning to buy a 1200sqft plot in 7th block which was allotted as a Alternate plot for arakavati layout allotee. The problem is that the plot is near rajakaluve, but as per latest supreme court order the plot is within the buffer zone limit of 15mts as park is coming after the Rajakaluve or Storm water drain. When BDA initially created the plan for this block this plot was not part of the plan.Once the order came from supreme court then BDA had included this to the plan.I have all the related documents from BDA from allotment letter to latest EC and property ID was also shown in BDA allotment list.what i heard from the seller is that he paid money in BDA to get this alternate plot.Now my question is ,is it safe to buy this plot,is it possible to get the plot allotted by paying the money in BDA ,or is it possible to fake initial allotment from arkavathy, tomorrow if they again increase the buffer zone does it create a problem.Sorry to ask too many questions.Please help me with your suggestions to proceed.

Thanks in Advance.
ravikumar124

Re: Help needed to buy plot in 7th Block of kempegowda layout

Post by ravikumar124 »

you can always buy alternate plot without any problem however to get the plan approval from BBMP with the rules in place u will not get plan approval if its within 75 meter of lake , 50 meters to primary SWD ,35 meters to secondary SWD and 25 meters for Rajakaluvee .. this the latest guidelines follow across BBMP and also same was considered during design/drawings of NPKL ,, that was the reason why u will not find in basic design .
you can get anything done with right connections and money in BDA and yes its possible to get site which u wish and also u decide what face and where u want but again this is not normal process ..
u can forget about arkavathy layout here as that part of story is closed when they allocted the new alternate site ..
consideing 15 meter is less then 25 meter its a risk u are dealing here .. again someone wants 100 % peace of mind may not buy or consider as second option ..
its complex decision and you can decide based on your analysis and home work ...
i feel its a risk to carry for long time considering u wil invest for few years atleast ...
until u r happy and if u r getting some flash deal like less then 2700 rs psft or better deal think of it ... .
if u search u might get better deal with clear paper ...
manjunathg4u

Post by manjunathg4u »

Thanks ravi for your valuable reply.I had submitted the docs for the legal opinion.According to lawyer,he told that as per the latest court order it is in limit of buffer zone as the drain near that survey number is a tertiary drain.He also told that if it in case it is violating the buffer Zone BDA is abide to provide alternate site.Although am not sure about this am digging into more details.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

goodluck for your purchanse ,if u wish keep us updated after your analysis and purchnase ...please post here .. it might help someone else near future
tnp

Post by tnp »

The 75m buffer zone around lakes ordered by NGT was set aside by SC in Mar 2019 restoring RMP zones. I am not sure if this is the end of the matter. Having said that, it best to avoid such plots in buffer zone even if you get it at half the cost as you would loose peace of mind in bribing and running around and possibly becoming a party in a court case. A lot depends on your investment time frame and risk appetite.

Return to “KempeGowda”