Is there hope?

srinathrs

Is there hope?

Post by srinathrs »

Hi All,
I am Srinath. I too, like many of you applied for a 20X30 site in Arkavathy layout and after much delays, got it registered 1 and half years ago. My site as per documents lies in XVI the block, Hennur. I have visited the site and all it has is a Numbered stone pertaining to my site. It looks basically like a jungle, though it is situated in the midst of some well-developed layouts. BDA has done nothing so far.

I have been hoping to start construction on my dream home there, and see that the BDA is doing nothing in this regard. The layout being so well situated between other layouts, all it needs is 2 electric poles and the drainage work to be completed for me and I assume, others in the layout too, to start construction.

I had recently been to the BDA to enquire about when I might be able to start construction. The Engineer I met informed me that work has started and that it will complete by Apr 2011.

I don't see any progress at the layout though. And having read your accounts here, I have very little hope that I might be able to construct my home in time.

Does anyone of you have additional information? Is there hope for us old-time dwellers of bangalore to actually own a place here?

-Srinath

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”