name missing from the 20,000 list

ku_Sw_Hi

name missing from the 20,000 list

Post by ku_Sw_Hi »

Dear All,
I am one of the short listed in 20,000 site. In 2007 I have enquired in BDA in computer division, my name was in the 20,000 list. On last Saturday I went to BDA and check the list but my name is missing from the 20,000 list. After that I had discussed with DS-1 KAS officer and given one requiest letter and they told that you come next week. I have letter of "Status Awaited" statu. Please suggest me what to do.
Regards,
msn1270

Re: name missing from the 20,000 list

Post by msn1270 »

I hope you are referring to the Proposed Arkavathy layout which is crawling since 2003.

You might be one of the eligible and shortlisted applicant in the proposed 20,000 sites in the initial stage.
Later due to various Legal(also illegal) & technical grounds, total nos of sites were downsized to around 9000 nos
(Even now, this is not final). Hence you might have missed the eligibility criteria as the site nos were reduced
by more than 55% from the proposed.
gsNagesh

Post by gsNagesh »

@ku_Sw_Hi.

even i was one of the short listed in the initial stage... later as mentioned by msn the number of sites came down to 9000.. and thats it.

Does the past short listed 20000 has any importance now? As the BDA has honoured your request of missing details for investigation, there should be some importance.

Regards,
arup

Post by arup »

Hi
Recently I have approched by an agent offering me to sell plots in Arkavathy layout behind Jakkur flying club. He told me it is proper A khata plot. Can anybody guide me whether should one go for buying a plot in this disputed layout(dispute between BDA and farmers) even if it is a proper "A" khata plot? What are the guidelines should I follow to take a safe decision? Thank you.
Regards,
Arup
santosh patil

Post by santosh patil »

hi ku_Sw_Hi, yes it is true most of the names out of 20k list is missing since only 9000 sites are available. based on seniority the sites will be allotted... remember... the allotment list was suppose to come in 3 phases... but after the 2nd phase list coming out, the project went into ditch with farmers, DE-notification, stay order, everything getting involved. There are many allot tees who have paid the registration fee for the site (paid the site amount in lakhs) but notable to build house since they have not received possession letters from BDA. Which means many have simply paid money for which they might be paying interest somewhere else for the loan amount. compared to them your situation is better. With reduction in sight, the competition increases where first priority will be number of attempts, next the Age. if u qualify in both then u can expect site from BDA in arkavathy or else... wait for next call for BDA sites.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”