BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

lensond
Posts: 24
Joined: October 7th, 2014, 9:16 pm

BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Postby lensond » November 17th, 2014, 1:32 pm

Hi,

I have a option to buy a BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar, Sahakar Nagar and Arkavathy layout? Both prices Rs. 5000/sq ft. for 1200 sq ft plot. I heard that Arkavathy has some denotification issue but owner has BDA NOC. Please suggest which one to buy?

greenday
Posts: 17
Joined: July 22nd, 2013, 12:51 pm

Re: BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Postby greenday » November 17th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Please be careful with Rajiv Gandhi Nagar / NTI Layout phase 2 too. Around 40+ acres of this layout are under litigation - the brokers in the area have a copy of the survey and site numbers which are under litigation, you can check it once. Also, as far as I know BDA had released only 40% of the sites here - for the remaining 60% of sites, loan cannot be availed. This information is around 2-3 months old, I'm not sure if the litigations have been resolved and also if the remaining % of sites have been released by BDA.

lensond
Posts: 24
Joined: October 7th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Re: BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Postby lensond » November 18th, 2014, 10:52 am

Thanks, This site is under Phase -1 of Rajeev Gandhi Nagar. I checked with BDA Engineer on Arkavathy layout, he told current site has no issued of anything, but informed that Rs 5000/sq ft is high, it should be around 4000-4500/sq ft.

lensond
Posts: 24
Joined: October 7th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Re: BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Postby lensond » December 19th, 2014, 8:15 am

hi,
i have visited rajiv gandhi nagar/NTI layout sites, locality looks good. i need 30x40 BDA site, i have seen one in Phase-1. Please suggest is it safe with all legal things.
Only genuine legal owner wants to sell can contact me on 9663804282.


Return to “Arkavathy Layout”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests