BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

lensond

BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Post by lensond »

Hi,

I have a option to buy a BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar, Sahakar Nagar and Arkavathy layout? Both prices Rs. 5000/sq ft. for 1200 sq ft plot. I heard that Arkavathy has some denotification issue but owner has BDA NOC. Please suggest which one to buy?
greenday

Re: BDA site in Rajeev Gandhi Nagar Vs Arkavathy layout?

Post by greenday »

Please be careful with Rajiv Gandhi Nagar / NTI Layout phase 2 too. Around 40+ acres of this layout are under litigation - the brokers in the area have a copy of the survey and site numbers which are under litigation, you can check it once. Also, as far as I know BDA had released only 40% of the sites here - for the remaining 60% of sites, loan cannot be availed. This information is around 2-3 months old, I'm not sure if the litigations have been resolved and also if the remaining % of sites have been released by BDA.
lensond

Post by lensond »

Thanks, This site is under Phase -1 of Rajeev Gandhi Nagar. I checked with BDA Engineer on Arkavathy layout, he told current site has no issued of anything, but informed that Rs 5000/sq ft is high, it should be around 4000-4500/sq ft.
lensond

Post by lensond »

hi,
i have visited rajiv gandhi nagar/NTI layout sites, locality looks good. i need 30x40 BDA site, i have seen one in Phase-1. Please suggest is it safe with all legal things.
Only genuine legal owner wants to sell can contact me on 9663804282.

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”