Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

NK MN

Re: Arkavathy Layout: Sampigehalli BDA site

Post by NK MN »

Soon after the registration, you can also get the latest EC (Encumbrance certificate) immediately, from the same office so that all documents are in place for next step ie, khata application
mkm

Post by mkm »

Thank you Ravi and NK MN

What are procedures to apply for EC and Khata application? Do we need to give any application letters to them (registration office) ? Pls post your comments
gudioyr

Post by gudioyr »

Thanks MKM and Ravi for your useful information.
MKM - can you please tell, whether did you choose the date for registration or BDA asked you to come on particular date? Is there an option to choose different date other than the one proposed by BDA?
NK MN

Post by NK MN »

1. EC application has to be submitted in the same sub-registrar office, as sale deed registration. The only required fields in the application are applicant name, EC duration (you can write 1/1/21 to current date) and schedule details of the site (data available from sale deed). You should get the EC immediately for a cost of approx. Rs.50
2. Khata has to be applied in the concerned BDA revenue office, which in this case is most likely Bangalore North and might be very close to or in the same campus as the KumaraPark office. Documents to be submitted here are copies of sale deed, EC, photos and ID proof, if asked. Get the phone numbers of these officials for follow-up on khata via phone. After 30-40 days max, the khata certificate should be ready. In the same office, do verify if they have updated the records so that future tax receipts are issued in your name.
NK MN

Post by NK MN »

Got this info, but please do verify - Arkavathy layout related revenue queries (khata, tax, etc) are handled in RT Nagar BDA complex
mkm

Post by mkm »

Thank you NK MN for the details
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Dear MKM ,

it seems you are at the last stage in the process, i was thinking like over a period many helped you with all the steps .. and if you find after u complete full process please create a simple summary with steps and share it here so that near future it will help people even some of us not able to respond .. basically if u think u got help from this blog then do a small favor with the summary of the steps if u r ok as we all believe in sharing clear/accurate information as much as possible so that u can avoid many things.
mkm

Post by mkm »

Ok Ravi, I will come up with clear steps once my site registration completes and share here.

@Gudioyr: I could not ask BDA official for the registration date, I think that option is there. We can ask them.

Since there is always big crowd, and everyone makes hurry to get it done his/her work, it's bit difficult for BDA official to take any request from public .
gudioyr

Post by gudioyr »

Thanks MKM. It makes sense to get it registered asap. As Ravi mentioned, it would be good to put your entire experience with BDA in a stepwise manner. I am sure that will help a lot.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Thanks gudioyr ....it seems a much-needed summary, especially after you got the bid and made payment.. up to that process few already made a summary including BDA itself about the process

Return to “Arkavathy Layout”