SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

sunidba

SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

Post by sunidba »

Hi,

Does anybody know about SCR residential layout (KRN) near the anajanapura 9th block.
It is adjacent to the 9th blk Anjanapura BDA Layout.

the builder said he has A Khata and we can get Loan from any bank. He is quoting 1800 per sq ft and he said only few sites are left.

This layout comes after the petrol bunk and before the gollarahilli. also, it is exactly behind the stone query which is fully dug.

If anyone has bought a site here, please share your thoughts about this.

I am not clear about the layout name, as they have not put the board. But the agent told something like SCR residential layout.

Thanks
s
PlotGuy

Re: SCR Residential Layout Anjanapura 9th Block

Post by PlotGuy »

Why don't you look into BDA properties itself ? They are also going for Rs 1800 or less in Anjanapura.
sunidba

Post by sunidba »

In anjanapura 9th/10th block BDA site are nothing less than 2500 rs. After lot of searching i zeroed in on this.
After the news of proposed Metro(2nd phase 2017 completion) to Anjanapura the rates are going up here. Also this private layout looks better than adjacent BDA layout.
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Going by the news reports, the metro station in anjanapura would come up at the 'Anjanapura Road cross' . Anyone knows where exactly this road is located ? I Guess the sites in blocks surrounding this road might go up .
sunidba

Post by sunidba »

There are lot of govt land reserved by bda. ie., park, stone query etc. The chances of aquiring alotted site for the station is very less. They may aquire for the route., but not for station. Also, remind you that METRO is paying the Market price for the acquired land. So, even if they loose the land they will be adequately compensated.

There is possibility of metro station coming up on the stone query adjacent to 80 ft road. This is the only BDA land (big chunk) adjancent to the 80ft road, where there is high possiblity of giving it for metro. If they need to aquire other sites, then there is chance of getting into legal issues etc.. Also, the metro has to go adjacent to 80ft road which connects kanakapura road to Bannerghatta road, as this will be straight strech.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Plot prices haven't reached Rs 2500 at all. I would like to know atleast one person who has paid Rs 2500. This is what the brokers are quoting but if you deal with owners wanting to sell, the prices are more reasonable. No one knows if Metro will come to Anjanapura. I would take the Govt's plans with a big pinch of salt.
sunidba

Post by sunidba »

I know a person who paid 2400 in 10th block. (This was before the metro news). The same person told me that when he was searching 6 months back it was 2000/- and he neglected and now the price has gone up. Remind you, it is 10th block where few people have already started constructing the houses.

If you have any contact number of person/agent who can get me BDA site for 1800 in 9 th or 10 block (full white money) i am more than willing to buy 2 sites (30*40). So are my friends who are still searching.

Also, about the metro, you can see the Prajavani news paper front page article in this link which is about the 2nd phase metro extension.
http://i44.tinypic.com/t0gimq.jpg

I trust the news, but it is left to others who trust or not. 5 years before nobody believed metro will start in bangalore. But now it is the reality. The same with Delhi metro, where they are pushing metro lines to undeveloped areas to decongest the core city.

Hope, anjanapura (LBS Nagar) will be an upscale area to live in the next 5 to 10 years.
Akalale

Post by Akalale »

Bangalore metro phase 2 has a station named 'Anjanapura township'. However, dont get misled by the station name. This station is actually on main kanakapura road (about 200 meters after shell gas station towards nice road) after talaghattapura.
Just like, in phase 1, there is 'puttenahalli station', which is still on kanakapura main road, Anjanapura township station is on main kanakapura road and not actually in Anjanapura.
rahul2020

Post by rahul2020 »

@Akalale

I was thinking on the same lines about the Metro station being on Kanakpura main road than coming to Anjanpura BDA layout. Also as the other line from Nagawara to Gottigere is planned for Phase II does not make sense for the metro lines to take a left turn from kanakapura road to Anjanapura BDA.
sunidba

Post by sunidba »

I really dont know whether Anjanapura township is in kanakapura road or inside.

But according to BDA, below is the information about township.

Code: Select all

Name of the layout                             Intermediate   Corner    Total          No. of sites allotted 
Anjanapura Township 1 to 8th Block   5424                   829        6253         5424 
Anjanapura Further Extension            4340                    683        5023         4340 

Also, in the Metro Map, the route is clearly taking deviation inside from the KANAKAPURA road, which runs parallel to the NICE Road. After Thalagattapura the next station is Anj township. (Totally there are 5 stops b/w puttenalli cross to Anj township)

Also, in 3 phase Anjanapura and Gottigere will be definaitly connected as Logically it makes sense.

PS: Ideally it should be mentioned as puttenalli cross. But unfortunately it is mentioned puttenalli everwhere.
But in BMRC tender docs it is mentioned correctly as cross. for eg look at this below doc.
http://bmrc.co.in/pdf/tenders/via3stnr4extn.pdf

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”