Owners of Anjanapura layout

m3_07

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by m3_07 »

11th block- gowda.sree@gmail.com
10th block- pschidu@yahoo.com
9th block- hsrp82@yahoo.co.uk
8th block- ravindra_singadi@yahoo.com
7th block- jaggims@gmail.com/anandkn.007@gmail.com/nsrajeshjto@gmail.com/ssc.anjana@gmail.com, pnekkanti@gmail.com,
6th block-
5th block- G block. onmurthy1234@yahoo.in
4th block-
3rd block- A block, pnekkanti@gmail.com
2nd block-
1st block-
Last edited by m3_07 on December 14th, 2012, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shivanandkolar

Post by shivanandkolar »

dear Friends,

i am looking for a property in Anjanapura.. i got one offer in 1st block.
can you all suggest me the prices what's running plz.
sorry to ask you all in this messge message thread.

you can write to me shivanand.kolar@gmail.com
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

visited layout yesterday. two more new constrcutions started in 10th block. 40*60 sites. There are about 20 houses come up in 10th block alone. Thats good news. Hopefully BWSSB will wake up and start some work in Anjanapura layouts.
nsrajesh

Post by nsrajesh »

I also visited 7th block on 01-Jul-2012 astonishingly my site and neighborhood site was found cleaned do not why!. But however no constructions. I could see at a distance purvankara apartments almost nearing completion.
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Friends good news the Snigdha blossoms appartment would start the bhoomi pujan by end of this month and they would start the bookings there after, hopefully the construction will start soon, i can see 9th block ctching up with 10th and 11th blocks in term of development.
jaggims

Post by jaggims »

dear nsrajesh,

inst it suspicious, do you think someone else would clean up your site for free. btw when i visited my site in 7th block last time in March bushes along roadside were trimmed, it could also be due to scarce rain bushes were growing less ;)

do you have plans to construct soon?
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

BDA cleaned all the sites in Anjanapura with proclainers. Now the layout looks good and people will get some confidence to construct houses and stay.
premium

Post by premium »

Hi...

I own a 40x60 in 8th block, anjanapura. name - murali, contact - muralidhar.gopalakrishnan@gmail.com

Murali
gmart

Post by gmart »

All

I found below news about the Highcourt directive on July 4th,2012. Not sure how this is going to impact Anjanapura owners as most of the lasyout is still underdeveloped and not in a postion to start construction:

http://www.dnaindia.com/bangalore/report_karnataka-hc-seeks-report-on-vacant-sites-in-bda-layouts_1710327

The Karnataka High Court on Tuesday directed the government to furnish details on vacant sites in layouts developed by the BDA. Section 13 of BDA (Allotment of Sites) Rules, 1984, stipulates that allottees should construct the house as per the approved plan within five years from the date of the lease-cum-sale agreement.
However, in many layouts, allottees have failed to construct building even several years after being allotted the sites by BDA.

Justice Abdul Nazeer, while hearing a batch of petitions challenging acquisition of lands towards formation of Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout, also sought clarification from the government on why it had failed to take action against BDA. He also questioned as to why BDA had failed to take action against the allottees who failed to construct the buildings within the stipulated time.

BDA sources said that 1,500-odd sites, allotted by the BDA, were still lying vacant as allottees had failed to carry out constructions. A BDA official said, “Most of the vacant sites are in layouts like Anjanapura, Visveshwariah layouts, as they were developed recently. However, many sites are vacant in old layouts too. We have already asked executive engineers of jurisdictions to compile a data of vacant sites. It will take 15 days time to compile the report.”

“We had also issued advertisements in newspapers stating that if allotees fail to construct the building as per sanctioned plan, we would take the legal course against them. As per the rule, they have five years’ time to construct the house and there are provisions in the rules that they can seek for extension in case any difficulties. But if they fail to construct the house despite getting extension and failing to respond the notices of BDA, there are provisions to take back the sites from them.”

BDA had come out with an advertisement on the subject in February last year, but it is not known whether authority had issued any notices to the allottes.

Objections ignored

The farmers whose land have been notified for the formation of Nadaprabhu Kempegowda layout contended that BDA did not consider their objections while undertaking process of acquiring land. They also said that BDA did not give any prior notice.

Some owners even contended that the lands were situated in the green belt area and the scheme and was against sections 15(4) and 17 (4) of the Karnataka Town and Country Planning act 1961.
The layout was to be formed in land acquired at Kommanghatta, Krishnagiri, Bhimanakuppe and other villages at Kengeri, and Singehally and Yeshwantpur.

The state government had earlier contended that the BDA had issued preliminary notification for acquisition of land on May 21, 2008. It sought to acquire 4,814 acres. A final notification on February 18, 2010 reduced the number of acres to be acquired to 4,043.27. Around 54,000 sites were to be developed in the layout.
deepak sharma

Post by deepak sharma »

60x40 site wanted in anjanapura BDA layout. Please contact if you have any.. seekavithas@gmail.com

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”