Owners of Anjanapura layout

hsrp82

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by hsrp82 »

Does that mean the 80 ft road ending at 11th block will not dierctly extend to Bannerghata road, though the plan was initially this.
deepv5

Post by deepv5 »

Hello hsrp82,

It appears that you did not understand the posts above. Please see the tender once again. It connects BG rd.

regards,
Pradeep
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Hello Deep,

The Tender description is as follows
"Formation of 80 feet wide road.
Construction of RCC box culverts & RCC drain from bannerghatta main road to anjanapura further extension layout"

Thus it says formation and not expansion/widening of existing road, the road that connects to bannerghatta , is Kembhathalli, which already exist, that is so narrow that to make it 80 feet you have to earse 20 feet on each side of the road, which is not possible, because of houses and shops.

I believe the tender must be for the construction of new 80 feet wide road from 11th block straight to bannerghatta, and not Via Kembhathalli.(this would infact join the bannerghatta road near nice road, near the govt. school)
deepv5

Post by deepv5 »

Hi,
I now get your point. Even I had a little doubt here. I have attached the map based on my understanding. Maybe Chidanand can clarify here. He mentioned that he had the BDA plan.

Best regards,
Attachments
80 feet road - Anjanapura
80 feet road - Anjanapura
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Chidanand probably meant the Kembhathalli area (and not kembhathalli Road ,this is the area where the 80ft road would pass, the red line in your pic,area near priyadarshini farm), thus basically we all were stressing the same point :)

Another good news is that, the Kembhathalli road is also been repaired and widened where ever possible,the work started 3 days back they have tarred all the connecting in roads to Kembhathalli road, At the moment, this is the only connectivity from BG to Anjanapura BDA layout.
manpg

Post by manpg »

I could not see this tender in https://eproc.karnataka.gov.in. However I have seen many other tenders called year ago but the work is not yet done. This also includes tarring the high tension cable road in 10th and 11th block.
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Today I met BDA site engineer for Anjanapura(Byrappa). He says Tender for 80 ft road has been called for and road will be ready for use in an years time.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

A year in BDA's term is probably closer to two. Nevertheless, this road will be a great boon for Anjanapura. It gives connectivity to BG road and Nice Road. Also, the proposed Gottigere Metro station can be accessed quite easily, thus making 9, 10,11 blocks well sought after.

Now, if we can persuade BDA to provide other basic amenities, Anjanapura can be like HSR.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

"like HSR" is a bit far fetched....
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Humm just a matter of time, i have seen HSR a Barren land just 6 years back. See today, wherein Anjanapura have potential to grow even better with it beautiful landscape, up and down & hilly,(stand on 9th block 80 ft road and just see towards 11th block, or try see vice versa you will see beautiful sun set from this elevation, i stay near by and i love every evenings here) i am sure it will make much better place compared to any other layout, just little more time... :)

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”