Owners of Anjanapura layout

mmindian

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by mmindian »

Dear Anjanapura 1-8 BLOCK SITE OWNERS AND RESIDENTS,,,,
My First Project Post Election is to ensure Water for you,...Hence i would update a Good News to all in about 8-10 days,,,There are 2 ways to handle the preliminary work of getting water to BDA Anjanapura 1-8 Block......
There was so much politics happening in ANJANAPURA 1-8 BLOCKS,,,,Now that its My duty ,,,I shall surely complete in a shortest period of time,...Just to bring LAUREL TO HON.SURESH ANNA,,,
THANKS,
REGARDS,
MD.MUEEN
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ALL,
THERE IS HAPPY NEWS THAT BY NEXT WEEK 80 FT ROAD WATER DRAIN WORKS SHALL START SHORTLY,,,THERE IS SOME BIG HURDLE OF WHICH IAM CONFIDENT TO OVERCOME IN EASE,....
THANKS,
REGARDS,,,
MUEEN
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ANJANAPURA BDA SITE OWNERS ,RESIDENTS AND ALL,
WE MUST ACCEPT THAT THE FACT THAT UNITY IN INTEGRITY IS THE KEY FOR SUCCESS OF THE DEVELOPMENT FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL ORGANISATION TO ACHIEVE ITS GOALS ,,,

WE CANNOT HAVE AN POLICE STATION ,POST OFFICE ,SWIMMING POOL ,A HEALTH CLUB ,A MINI STADIUM FOR FOOT BALL ,CRICKET ,BASKET BALL ,SKATING ,RUNNING RACE TRACK AND OTHER SPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ,A MINI COMMUNITY HALL,IN EACH AND EVERY BLOCK OF ANJANAPURA ....HENCE FOCUSING ON THE REALISTIC GROUNDS,

WE HAVE A GREAT IMMENSE PLEASURE IN ANNOUNCING THAT A SINGLE LARGEST ASSOCIATION IS FORMED IN AJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT FOR THE ENTIRE 1-11 BLOCKS AT ANJANEYA TEMPLE PREMISES,NEAR LATE.VAJRAMANI ESTATE ,ANJANAPURA ,BANGALORE.[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/size][/b]

PLEASE NOTE : THERE IS NO LIFE TIME MEMBER SHIP FEES REQUIRED TO JOIN THIS NEW ASSOCIATION ,

WHICH ITSELF SENDS A STRONG MESSAGE THAT WE ARE FOCUSED ONLY ON THE DEVELPOMENT AND BETTER INFRASTRUCTURE OF ANJANAPURA RATHER HAVING TEA PARTY AND LUNCH PARTY ,,,,IT IS PURE WORK RELATED ASSOCIATION AND MAY BE LATER AFTER WE SUCCEED IN OUR GOAL WE CAN PARTY FOR SURE,,,,,

ALREADY 2 MEETINGS HAVE BEEN OVER AND WE ASSURE THAT THIS ASSOCIATION IS A SET OF AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE , WE ARE YET TO ANNOUNCE THE NAME OF OUR ASSOCIATION AND ALSO YET TO ELECT THE OFFICE BEARERS AND OTHER DIRECTORS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL BLOCK ,,

WE ARE THANKFULL TO SHRI.D.K.SURESH ANNA FOR HAVING HELPED US GET THE LAND PREMISES FOR STARTING A NEW SINGLE LARGEST ASSOCIATION BY SPEAKING TO THE CUSTODIAN OF THE TEMPLE ,SHRI.CHANDRANNA (YOUNGER BROTHER OF CINE ACTOR LATE SHRI VAJRAMANI ) WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE EX .CHAIRMAN OF ANJANAPURA VILLAGE PANCHAYAT FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS BEFORE ANJANPURA JOINED B,B,M.P CORPORATION LIMITS IN 2007,

THE PREMISES IS UNIQUE ,,HAVING THE SHELTER OF 2 BIG BANYAN TREES WHICH PROTECTS FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND IT IS IN AN OPEN ATMOSPHERE IAM SURE PEOPLE WOULD LOVE THE PLACE WITH AN SEATING CAPACITY IN THOUSANDS,,,,,,WE ARE THANKFUL TO SHRI .NAGENDRA WHO HELPED US IN LOCATING THE VENUE,

WE ARE THANKFUL TO SHRI,CHANDRANNA ,WHO ADDRESSED OUR MEETING THIS SUNDAY AND IMMEDIATELY ANNOUNCED THAT HE SHALL HELP CONSTRUCT THE OFFICE PREMISES OF THE ASSOCIATION IN THE VENUE OF OUR NEW ASSOCIATION ,....THE VENUE IS THE CENTRE PLACE FOR ALL THE BLOCKS AND IT IS A GREAT HELP TO ALL OF US ,,,,

A SINCERE REQUEST TO ONE AND ALL ,,,,PLEASE COME FORWARD AND JOIN THE ASSOCIATION ..THE HEAD COUNT SHALL BE VERY BIG ,,,IT IS ALSO AN CENTRE OF COMMUNICATION TO KNOW EACH AND EVERY ONE STAYING IN OUR NEIGHBOR HOOD,....,

WE PROMISE THIS ASSOCIATION SHALL BE UNIQUE IN ITS WORKING ABILITY AND THE OFFICE BEARERS WILL BE SELECTED IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR PERSONAL DESIGNATIONS WHAT THEY HOLD IN THE SOCIETY ,,SELECTION FOR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICE BEARERS POSTS SHALL BE SELECTED STRICTLY BASED ON THEIR ABILITY ,

THANKS ....

REGARDS,,,,

NEW ASSOCIATION TEAM ,...
tsprasad

Owners of Anjanapura layout.

Post by tsprasad »

Dear All.

It's with immense gratitude that I want to convey our thanks to
everyone of this team for undertaking the work of Anjanapura
community.

I kindly request to update my email-id ( shr_rupak@yahoo.co.in) to your
data base and send any info about community meeting dates such that we
will can attend the meetings. We will register during the next meeting.

With this new young and dynamic team, our layout should really see faster
and better days such that it becomes an wonderful place for every one to live.

Best Regards

Rupa Ravi Prasad
anandram

Post by anandram »

pschidu wrote:Just a suggestion. Time has come for us to expand and make a unified anjanapura association involving all other blocks. More the merrier.
hi,
how to join d association ? who is d contact person? my mail id is anandaramn@gmail.com
contact Anand
mob 9449001718
anandram

Post by anandram »

Dear AFERWA office bearers,
Namaste,
Kindly let me know the procedure for getting membership of the association & details of the next meeting.

Regards,
ANAND
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Rupa ,Anand,

The meeting is on 4th of May(generally 1st Sunday of the month) . Please come to the Layout, near Shaneswara temple in 11th block and get yourself registered.

H.S.Purohit
AFERWA
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ANJANAPURA RESIDENTS AND TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN ,,,

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT SHOWN IN JOINING THE NEW ASSOCIATION ,,,

PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THIS NEW ASSOCIATION IS NOT A PART OF ANY OTHER ASSOCIATION NOR AN EXPANSION OF ANY OLD ASSOCIATIONS IN ANJANAPURA,

THIS NEW ASSOCIATION IS THE ONLY SINGLE LARGEST ASSOCIATION FOR ENTIRE 1-11 BLOCKS,,,AND THE NAME OF THIS NEW ASSOCIATION IS SHORTLY TO BE ANNOUNCED ,,,OUR NEXT MEETING DATE SHALL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY ,,,,

AT THE MOMENT YOU MAY CONTACT 9886106199 FOR ANY FURTHER CLARIFICATION ,

THANKS ,
REGARDS,
MD.MUEEN.
namburi

Post by namburi »

My dear Sridhar,
Please refrain from making statements like these "This blog is very highly viewed and followed by 100's of people for may years only because of AFERWA and the topic discussed. As soon as we launch AFERWA's blog, we will Quit this blog"

People come in to this forum and learnt about AFERWA or ATOWA .Go back to the posts and look at the number of people asking how to join the association or where is this association ?They where surprised to see an association is formed .
We developed this forum with a ideology to bring the people together, help themselves and share the knowledge in a transparent way.This forum has put forward many stories about associations /societies /companies.
We believe in together and suggest you to use this forum and spread the knowledge .

Regards
ADMIN
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Dear Admin,

Sorry for misunderstanding my statements. My statement is referring to owners of Anjanapura layout blog and not referring to mybdasites.com. Our intended new blog will be within my bdasites.com only. We have highest gratitude to mybdasites.com, we admire it helped aferwa to grow. Thanks for jumping in to get clarity, we would have more appreciated if admin had jumped in when some really irrelevant comments were posted.

Sincere thanks to mybdasites for helping us. Hopes, It is more clear now.

Thanks,
Sreedhar

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”