Owners of Anjanapura layout

Nagendra_81

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by Nagendra_81 »

This is good news, Mueen.
Thank you for your efforts. Request you to update this information in our new thread too.

Nagendra
Nannbdasite

Post by Nannbdasite »

Hi Guys,

Actually speaking, Anjanapura BDA layout name is Lal Bahadur Shastri layout with Diff block name. Hope If you can throw some light & make use of this name so that identification becomes easy in the society. Example - LBSLOWA - Lal Bahdur Shastri Layout Owner's Welfare Association..

By the way are you going to merge aferwa & atowa then.

****************=======************
Mr. HSRP & Sreedhar - its difficult to understand why do you guys creating mess over this blog. HSRP looks like a mannerless.

I would again urge you people to go through the entire blog and then comment. Of course i'm a silent watcher & looking at Anjanapura news from 1yr.

See if you can answer silent watchers like me & many other. We are neither aliens nor PM's. We just don't jump to conclusions like you. Hope to see some maturity in your posts next time along with actions.

Also, If i have to join aferwa/atowa/new unknown one association then i can disclose my personal details...isn't it? My questions are still unanswered....isn't it?

Good day.take care

Rgs,
Silent Watcher
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Dear all,
Once we had purpose now all we have is a name!
Why r we washing our dirty linens in public? May be this is not the time for that. Let it be at a later stage when we have a developed occupied , buzzing and beautiful Anjanapura.
Let's bring back the purpose, let the cause be our reason,
Let's behold all the grudges and fights for a greater good of the community.
Let's Unite.
Regards
Chidananda P S
AnjanapuraResident

Post by AnjanapuraResident »

Now after Congress defeat does it mean Mueen will stop working for Anjanapura layout? Mueen is really interested in development of layout or just connected to politics?
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ANJANAPURA RESIDENT ,,,,
LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A FOREIGN RESIDENT NOT ANJANAPURA RESIDENT ,,

BANGALORE RURAL CONSTITUENCY HON.M.P.SHRI.D.K.SURESH ANNA IS A CONGRESS MAN ..HE HAS WON THE ELECTIONS BY HUGE MARGIN OF 2,34,897 VOTES,,,

FURTHER POLITICS IS "NO MAN'S THEORY",,,LOSING AND WINNING IS PART OF THE GAME,.YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SHALL HAPPEN THE VERY NEXT MOMENT IN POLITICS,,,

IAM IN POLITICS AND WORKING FOR MY MENTOR AND BOSS SHRI.D.K.SURESH ANNA FOR WHOM I HAVE HIGH REGARDS AND GREAT RESPECT ,I SHALL SUPPORT ANY PARTY FOR WHICH HE IS NOMINATED AND WORKING FOR ,,,,

FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MUEEN'S INTEREST FOR THE DEVELOPMENT WORKS IN ANJANAPURA PLEASE JOIN OUR MONTHLY MEETING ,,YOU SHALL GET THE UPDATES AND ANSWER ...'

//////ANJANAPURA RESIDENT JOINED ON 12 MARCH 2014 ,,POSTS-1 ,,,LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE CREATED A BUNCH OF FAKE ID'S EACH EVERYDAY ....HAHAHAHA.////
AnjanapuraResident

THANKS
Last edited by AnjanapuraResident on July 10th, 2014, 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krn

Post by krn »

dear friends,
please remember that for development of anjanapura most important functionaries are state govt,local MP,MLA, corporator,BDA&BBMP officials and above all efforts of residents& site owners of anjanapura.Results of Lok sabha do not have much bearing on anjanapura development except for real estate prices which may shoot up due to investor confidance arising out of stable govt at centre.
AnjanapuraResident

OK KRN,,, THANKS FOR INFO,,, BUT I THINK THERE IS NO PROGRESS AFTER BWSSB TENDER ANNOUNCEMENT.////
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ALL,
PLEASE BE NOTED THAT THIS SUNDAY 1ST JUNE 2014,WE SHALL HAVE AN IMPORTANT MONTHLY ASSOCIATION MEETING AT 10:30 AM ON 1ST JUNE 2014 ,AT ANJANEYA TEMPLE PREMISES ,ANJANAPURA 6TH BLOCK ,NEAR VAJRAMANI ESTATE,

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY DEVELOPMENT HAPPENING SINCE 3 MONTHS ,,....FORGETTING THE PAST AS WE MOVE ON TO A NEW BEGINNING ,,WE WELCOME EACH AN EVERY ANJANAPURA SITE OWNER/RESIDENTS TO ATTEND THIS MEETING ,

THERE SHALL BE AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION ON NAMING OF THE ASSOCIATION ,REGISTRATION OF THE ASSOCIATION AND ELECTING THE BOARD MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION ,

LETS US BE UNITED AND WORK FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR SOCIETY ,

THANKS ,
BEST REGARDS,

MD.MUEEN
krn

Post by krn »

dear friends
Correct name of layout is anjanapura BDA layout,and it is so in BDA,BBMP,SALE DEED records.The proposal to name it
after Lal bahadur shastry seems to have been shelved long back.It is not at all easy to rename or change the name of a layout.
Reelection of present MP is GREAT news because we have his party"s govt in karnataka.
Name ANJANAPURA ALL BLOCKS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (AABDA)is a suggestion.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”