Owners of Anjanapura layout

pschidu

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by pschidu »

BDA Sites and their fate

BDA allotted sites in

March 2001 5,000 sites in Anjanapura Layout
Oct 2001 10,000 sites in BSK 6th Stage April 2002 5,000 sites in BSK & Anjanapura.
April 2002 17,624 sites in SMV Layout
April 2002 7,340 sites in Anjanapura Extn
April 2003 3,615 sites in SMV Extn
April 2003 5,800 sites in BSK 6th Stage Extn Total sites allotted in these layouts 54,379.

It is a piquant situation for BDA site holders in the newlyformed Anjanapura, Sir M Visvesvaraya and Banashankari 6th Stage layouts. The BDA wants them to start fencing their sites, building houses and moving in, though basic facilities like water and sewage pipelines are yet to be installed.

Though Sir MV layout was formed in 2002, barely 450 of the approximately 20,000 sites are built up. The remaining are vacant fields of overgrown parthenium.

As site allotment conditions specify that the site must be put to use within two years of allotment, BDA is well within its rights to crack the whip. But Meena admits that occupancy in Anjanapura layout is less than 50% because of a lack of facilities.Though formed at least seven years ago, occupancy here is low.

What should one do in such a situation? Except for seeing that real estate grows along with everywhre else, anybody considering to build a house is left with no choice but to grin and bear it.
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Anjanapura 10th Block will have BMTC terminal, Post Office and 11th block will have Hospital. Find the attached document for Details
Jkulkarni

Post by Jkulkarni »

It is high time that we form a owners welfare association and have regular meetups to fight for what is our right.

We could file an RTI query to get information from BDA as to when they intend to complete the basic necessities in the area to make it feasible for people to move in. This is water, electricity, drainage and in some cases a level land.

Approach BDA to allow gated communities with compounded walls in certain blocks so that residents can manage those areas with proper security. These blocks would then see first of the movements.

File a suite in the court against BDA for not providing basic amenities even though the sites have been allotted since 7 years and full amounts have been paid by owners.
chetansr

Post by chetansr »

I own a house at Anjanapura 11th block Further extension. There are lot of houses constructed in that area and still roads are not done, still expecting metro water and drainage system.

br/
Chetan
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

@Gowda Sree. -could not find any attachment re BMTC/ post office etc.

@chethan sr- May be you cud throw better lite on how are the facilities in day to day life over there? what according to you is the best a forward?
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

@pschidu use this URL for CA site details
http://www.bdabangalore.org/South%20CA% ... %20BDA.pdf This is published by BDA
pschidu

Post by pschidu »

Thank you Gowda_Sree.
Lets hope the residential construction activities around will bring the facilities sooner than later.
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

Hi i want to start construction in 9th block if any one else is interested pls share.
gowda_sree

Post by gowda_sree »

Hi,

In 9th, 10th and 11th block 'N' number of constructions are going on. last Saturday I have visited BDA BSK-II stage office, enquired about 80feet road linking to Bannerghatta Road. BDA persons told me, bue print is ready for road, notice have been issued to the concerned property ownesr and yet to call tender for this.

Regarding water and Drainage service, they have told fully money has been paid to water supply board from BDA and also following up letters have beensent from BDA to Water supply Board to complete work. BDA is expecting that work to complete by another one year.
abhayms

Post by abhayms »

How about the sites in 4th block, i don't see any one talking about these sites in 4th block.
When i visited last, i had seen a lot of construction in 4th block. Are the rates too high there?

Also i had heard that some sites in 4th bock had some litigation's is it true?

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”