Make Anjanapura New Extension a Upscale Place to Live

AP9blk

Make Anjanapura New Extension a Upscale Place to Live

Post by AP9blk »

Greetings,

We the owners of New Extn of Anjanapura 9th, 10th 11th Blk should come together plan similar to the gated communities with a bouquet of graceful red roofed luxury villas with elegant architecture in the neighbourhood. For this we all have to collobrate and work together to make this place a Premium Residential Community.

1.Lets form an association in the new Extension and be one voice to get in front of the authorities to get all infrastructure and facilities to our neighborhood .
2.Most Important one is that we should Plant Trees in the neighborhood to maintain green cover else it would become another Concrete Jungle.
3.Those who would like to build should plan to get approvals on building plans and start the construction work. Lets have some guidlelines, When planning lets make sure landscaping and fencing of the villa/house is taken care similar to how builders take care to market their Villas. This would also give the house Aesthetic look.
4. Work with authorities to get the parks developed, have a Club house built , Bus Terminal within the new extension. Not sure upto where Metro will be extended.
5.Lastly we need to make sure there are no commerial buildings coming up on residential sites. Rather these kind of buildings should come up only on CA sites identified in the layout.

Lets all join hands and make this neigborhood a better place to live . I don't see why we can't do it.

If anyone of you is interested in building your dream villa, Please reply to this email. Once we have significant population who are interested we can then Connect and plan on the next steps.
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
:)
pschidu

Re: Make Anjanapura New Extension a Upscale Place to Live

Post by pschidu »

This looks like a great Idea. And why not? Extended Anjanapura has got decent connectivity from JP anagr side and from Bannerughatta road side.
Big roads and plots are common. Apartments and gated communities are interspersed/coming up.(Arya Hamsa/Classic pleasantville). Give another five years this area will be seeing lot of construction and occupancy will be lot better than other parts of Anjanapura and JP nagr 8th phase 2 block/ JP nagar 9th phase 2nd and 3rd block.
karthink

Re: Make Anjanapura New Extension a Upscale Place to Live

Post by karthink »

Hi,
Thats a great idea, not sure whether I can be part of this as my site comes a little bit more interior (On Vajramuni Main Road, Anajana pura 5th block) But I always go through your area to reach Bannerghatta road. All the best for your initiative.
Thanks
Karthik

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”