Owners of Anjanapura layout

Rks595

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by Rks595 »

I recently bought plot through e-auction, got to know that there is no proper RWA for Anajanapura, my neighbor claimed that he is president of association, similar claims by other associations ..like they are the official RWA, you see NPKL RWA, they are so much active on ground and social media, cz of that they are forcing govt to work in their area, in Anjanapura people have bought plot for investment only ..not for staying there, so they are not concerned, you see JP nagar/bsk ..there also cz of good RWA, govt ia forced to work in their area. People are waiting for price increase in this area and then they will sell, but if proper road/infra is not there, who will buy your plot, in previous comments also, the guys are more concerned about resale value, not the solution. I even contacted "lbsnrwa@gmail.com" , but with the address mentioned by them, realized they are based in 9th/11th block and even visited their FB group, with the posts in the group realized that they are more concerned about 9-11th block, same is applied to other block groups, they are concened about their block only,not whole Anjanapura layout. Even mla/bbmp ward corp is more concerned about anjanapura village/avlahalli area cz they will get votes from there, not from BDA layout cz people doesn't stay here, their plots are for investment only. So think and act ..if you are planning to stay here and don't act, nothing will happen, govt will ignore this area forever, if you are planning to resale ur plot, then also you have to act, if no proper roads and parks who will buy your plot which looks like a jungle.
Rks595

Post by Rks595 »

Can anybody confirm which one is legitimate RWA for Anjanapura layout?
Lbsrwa?
AFRWA?
or any other RWA is there, let us know if RWAs are formed based on blocks ?
rampi

Post by rampi »

You can PM me. I can give you entire background
gbsch4

Post by gbsch4 »

Has any of the site owners visited their plots recently in Anjanapura 10th, 11th blocks? Would you be able to please provide your updates? I sincerely request, please post your observations here in the interest of the entire owner community.
Mallikarjun c

Post by Mallikarjun c »

any association is in force to register
jawad.khan.sardar

Post by jawad.khan.sardar »

I paid my taxes on https://propertytax.bdabangalore.org/ I noticed this year BDA has charged maintenance fee of
Rs 1800 / - for 1200 sqft site and RS 2400 for 2400 sqft site.

Did any one notice this in there tax receipts?
why is BDA charging maintenance fee?
bknaik

Post by bknaik »

jawad.khan.sardar wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 11:11 pm
I paid my taxes on https://propertytax.bdabangalore.org/ I noticed this year BDA has charged maintenance fee of
Rs 1800 / - for 1200 sqft site and RS 2400 for 2400 sqft site.

Did any one notice this in there tax receipts?
why is BDA charging maintenance fee?

Hi,

exactly. I noticed it. They have charged additional 1800 Rs as maintanance. But why? No developments since long there.

Thanks

Bk

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”