Looking for Sites in Anjanapura BDA layout

herezjay

Looking for Sites in Anjanapura BDA layout

Post by herezjay »

I am an individual (not a broker or agent) looking for a 30*40 or 50*40 site in Anjanapura BDA layout. I really found this site very helpful and wish I had known about it earlier. I am not very well informed about this layout and I do not know which blocks are better.

Is there any way I can get the layout plans some where online or some one could share?
Any suggestions on which blocks to look for would help.
Any update on the ongoing rates and contact numbers of agents or owners who are willing to sell are welcome.
you may email me directly at herezjay@gmail.com
Sathyanaryan

Re: Looking for Sites in Anjanapura BDA layout

Post by Sathyanaryan »

try

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.856155&lon=77.560601&z=13&l=0&m=b

There are no 50*40 Sites in Anjanapura as far as my knowledge goes. My sincere suggestion is dont go through Agents. If you are looking for an investment consider 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Blocks. If you are constructing a house consider, 2, 3, 3A, 9, 10, 11, 11th block Ext. The prices in former mentioned u can nego to Rs.1600, as for the other blocks its hovering around Rs. 1850-2500 by the brokers. If you are lucky to get to the owner directly, then u will have trouble to build your house from the agents, if you are an influencal person then u can build your house without any problems. I know a situation where an person bought a plot directly from the owner then got into problems while building his house. BSK would be a better option, this is my opinion.
amitabh

Anjanapura BDA site of 600 sqft for sell

Post by amitabh »

I have a BDA site of dimension 20*30 (600 sqft) in Anjanapura in Bangalore. This site is 1km from Bannerghatta main road, approx. 10 minute drive on ring to Electrinic city. The site already has basic infrstructure facility as Tar road, Drainage, electricity and water supply. This site No. is 499, west facing in 5th G Block of Anjanapura and the approach is 30 feet tar road. Already there are people residing next to the site.This site is almost 100-200 meter from ring road. Iam expecting Rs 11 Lacs for the same. If intrested one can contact me on my cell 07503020206 (Amitabh singh).

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”