rate in anjanapura

subramanya_ln

Re: rate in anjanapura

Post by subramanya_ln »

One of my friend who is a real estate agent was telling that there is a 30x40 WF site for sale in bsk 6th stage 4 'T' block (backside of talaghattapura) and owner is quoting 1000/- per sft.
anandkn.007

Post by anandkn.007 »

Hi Everbody,
Can any body suggest me the ongoing rates in the Anjanapura layouts in 7th block?
Thanks
Deepa Venkateswaran

Post by Deepa Venkateswaran »

Hi,

We dint buy that site as the owner increased the price after we agreed on it.
We are now looking in developed layouts like royal county/lake front also.
And just few days b4 a seller in Anjanapura 11th block quoted a price of Rs.1800/sq.ft(non negotiable).

As far as I know, the development in 11th and 10th block is better compared to 9th block. So the rate is also less there.

So one check all these b4 buying a site there.

Deepa
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

The 10 and 11th blocks have a better elevation than the rest. That is why the rates are higher in these two blocks.

Also, looking at how the BDA land and private developers' lands have been developed in HSR, Jayanagar, Indiranagar etc, I would be leery about buying "bda approved" lands. The BDA plot areas look superior to private(bda approved) lands in every part of Bangalore.
Bangalorian

Post by Bangalorian »

Deepa,

I found one more site for 19 lakh in Anjanapura 10th block (Further extn itseems) & i guess the site was in good location. Here is the link that i found it from:

http://www.magicbricks.com/property/det ... 98755.html
msa204

Post by msa204 »

Hi,

I have a 30x40 site in Anjanapura BDA layout 11th block, very good location close to main road. If you are genuinely interested please reply to this post with your contacts. We are expecting around Rs. 1750/- psft.

SN
phaneendra

Post by phaneendra »

subramanya_ln wrote:One of my friend who is a real estate agent was telling that there is a 30x40 WF site for sale in bsk 6th stage 4 'T' block (backside of talaghattapura) and owner is quoting 1000/- per sft.
Hi Subramanya

Can I refer ur name to Anand,I am looking for a site in BSK VI stg
subramanya_ln

Post by subramanya_ln »

You can refer my name
Deepa

Post by Deepa »

msa204 wrote:Hi,

I have a 30x40 site in Anjanapura BDA layout 11th block, very good location close to main road. If you are genuinely interested please reply to this post with your contacts. We are expecting around Rs. 1750/- psft.

SN
Hi msa,

Please send me the details of your site to venki.krishnan@yahoo.co.in. I am interested in your site.

Thanks,
Deepa
idlebrain

Post by idlebrain »

Any idea about the on-going prices at Anjanapura 3rd block? thanks.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”