Anjanapur 2nd block developments

ab_bangalore

Re: Anjanapur 2nd block developments

Post by ab_bangalore »

Hi,
Is there any association for Anjanapura 2nd, 3rd blocks?
I recently purchased site in 2nd block. I would like to join the association if it exists.
There is an association for 9th, 10th & 11th blocks but they do not include 2nd & 3rd blocks.

Regards
~AB
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Not yet. but collectively if volunteers come forward, then it can be materialized. You can expect sooner!!
ab_bangalore

Post by ab_bangalore »

Hi Bhabhu,
Thanks. Can we start a new thread for the Anjanapura 2nd, 3rd block?
Based upon responses we will meet up & decide?
What do you say?

Regards
~AB
abhi39

Post by abhi39 »

That would be very cool. :)
I am not a regular visitor to the forum, but i do keep popping in to check on developments in the layout. Have a site in 2nd A block as well.
ab_bangalore

Post by ab_bangalore »

Hi Abhi,
Nice to know that you have a site in 2nd A block. I will start a new thread to gather people from 2nd, 2nd A & 3rd block?

Regards
~Ajay
shashikv

Post by shashikv »

Hi All,

We have already started construction in Anjanapura 2nd Block BDA. Water will be avialable shortly. The water tanker costs rs 150 for one tank of water. We will be moving in a span of four months. So people who have site in Anjanapura second block, please do construct and come. We can form an association and approach the government for better facilities.
ab_bangalore

Post by ab_bangalore »

Hi Shashi,
You can post your reply in "forum & association for Anjanapua 2nd, 2nd A & 3rd block" thread. This is created exclusive for association related stuffs for anjanapura 2nd, 2nd A, 3rd A & 5th G blocks.

Regards
~AB
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Close to 2nd block, Nitesh British Columbia apartment construction has started . This is also close to the Maangalya prosper project .
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Hi all,
The recent changes in 2nd block is u can see now a park with fencing. The bda is developing parks in all places. They are also removing grass from the roads. Some development they are doing. But people are not coming forward to construct house. I request people to start build houses in 2nd block especially.
If BDA build a bridge near KSEEM and BDA layout, then people can come even from kanakapura road. If this happens, then it will become very near to Kanakapura main road. Those who have good contact with BDA people can influence to do this.
shivabda

Post by shivabda »

@bhabhu
Thanks for update
Any update regarding cavery water supply , When will we get water in layout.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”