Should I go for20*30 BDA site in Anjanapura

rohit123

Should I go for20*30 BDA site in Anjanapura

Post by rohit123 »

I was shown a 20*30 BDA site in Anjanapura 2nd Block by agent.
The problem is that behind the site there is low land as low as 2 floors.
So I m worried in future if the plot might have soil slide.
Rate they rate quoting is 20 lakhs.
Also no. of houses there are 4-5.
My question is
-If I go for this plot can I start staying there?(is it safe.)
-Do we have kaveri water /bmtc transport
-Should I expect that the rates will appreciate there/how much can I expect the rate after 1 year?
-Anyone other information /suggestion
PlotGuy

Re: Should I go for20*30 BDA site in Anjanapura

Post by PlotGuy »

Anajanpura is not currently livable. No BWSSB water or sewage. Unpaved roads and not many people living in the area. My personal preference is 9th block and higher since it is closer to Bannerghetta road. Having said all these, just go ahead and buy what you can afford. Anjanapura will develop in the next 5 years.
rohit123

Post by rohit123 »

How much application can i expect in 5 years. (I know there is no hard and fast rule for growth but any approx fig or %)
hsrp82

Post by hsrp82 »

could be around 2 times today's Value.
lotus

Post by lotus »

I agree with HSRP - 9th block and higher is preferabble - Anjanaura is stratigally located betwn bg rd, kanakupura rd, nice rd.
thatz only Huge BDA layout close to E City as well and well within the city - Top schools/Good Hospitals around A'pura

Its righ time to invest in A'pura at this moment as acquiring a plot in BDA layout is dream for most of the bangaloreans and at any time Water and sanitary is expected to A'pura - IF that happen whoever own a 1200 sft will be crorepathi.

Anjanapura BDA layout is low risk with high again

refering to Mr. Rohit " The problem is that behind the site there is low land as low as 2 floors"
you can refer the area near/behind Deva gowda pump which is also similar low/up land but a beautiful houses/locatity
someshmv

Post by someshmv »

Rohit,
Try J.P Nagar 8th & 9th phase sites instead of Anjanapura. You will find 20x30 site from 20 lakhs to 28 lakhs. You can kaveri water in 1 or 2 years time in this layout.
The guidance value of J.P Nagar 8th & 9th is Rs.2000/Sq.ft.,so you can get greater amount as site/home loan, from bank.

The guidance value of Anjanapura is Rs.1200 or Rs.1500 only.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”