Scrapping sand from plot

paarun

Scrapping sand from plot

Post by paarun »

Hello All, I visited my site in Anjanapura 8th block over the weekend and was shocked to see that sand was scrapped from my plot and neighbouring one. Did not have a clue as to what was happening as there was no one to enquire. When I had a look around, I could see some of the plots separated from my plot too had sand scrapped off them. This relaxed me a bit, as I thought BDA could be doing levelling work or something.

Also, have a doubt if someone is stealing sand? Posted some pictures of it. Do any of you know such activities happening? Also, if I need to get information from BDA about this, which BDA office and procedure should I be following?

Thanks.
Attachments
Sand scrapping 1
Sand scrapping 1
Scrap1.jpg (87.27 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
Sand scrapping
Sand scrapping
Scrap0.jpg (80.01 KiB) Viewed 5657 times
ardesarchitects

Re: Scrapping sand from plot

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi
BDA never does these kind of works,please watch carefully your plot.These are usually done by sand guys to make filter sands out of the scooped soil or some one would have stolen for good soil to fill in their site .Never allow these kind of works .Now you end up spending money to raise your house while constructing.Lodge a complaint with police.And keep an eye on local real estate agent fellows . Those are the main culprits .
As per pictures your site was neatly elevated above road by 1' earlier ,now when they lay final road your site will be below the road lvl.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
paarun

Post by paarun »

Thanks a lot for the reply. If I have to check with BDA regarding this prior to filing a complaint, which BDA office should I be going? Any idea about their work timings and who I should contact in the office?
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
BDA doesn't take any complaint in this regards.Once its sold to you ,it will be your problem to take care of your site.You may try complaining in police station.
BDA can only help you if your site has a legal issue ,it cannot even do any thing if some one occupies illegally (its a civil case).

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
paarun

Post by paarun »

Thanks, I wasnt going to complain to BDA. Just want to enquire, if they have any information as I heard the bushes are frequently cleaned by BDA on the plots. Do you know which BDA office is responsible for Anjanapura?

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”