Anjanapura 7th Block & Surroundings Developments

jaggims

Anjanapura 7th Block & Surroundings Developments

Post by jaggims »

Dear 7th block site owners, we have some good news related to developments.

In 7th block opposite to BDA complex a house construction in 50x80 site has started and foundation is almost complete.
i spoke to site owner, he has plans to complete construction in less than a year and he plans to move there before end of 2014.
He has also spoken to BWSSB and they have agreed to provide water once the construction is completed.
there are other few sites have been fenced few weeks ago soon after this construction started.

there is a power station across 7th block, close by two houses have been completed and people are living in there already for sometime.
since there are security personnel at power station round the clock, its bit of a confidence for people who wants to build houses.

other side of 7th block NITESH apartment is coming up, they have fenced and looks like foundation work is underway.

All in All there is some progress, which is faster than i anticipated, these little progress helps for overall development of 7th block.

may be now is the time to think of 7th block owner's association, for more details get in touch with me at jaggims@gmail.com

Jagadeesh
anandkn.007

Re: Anjanapura 7th Block & Surroundings Developments

Post by anandkn.007 »

Hello Everybody,

its good idea to start the association as other block already have.

Thanks
Anand

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”