LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Nagendra_81

LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Post by Nagendra_81 »

Hi All,

This new thread has been created as a placeholder to discuss, update, share the ongoing activities of our new group that is working towards getting basic amenities for the entire Anjanapura BDA Layout, comprising of all the 1 - 11 blocks.

Let us all make our best efforts in this pursuit.

Once the association identifies a formal name and registers it, we will either rename this thread, or we will move to a new thread, to reflect the name.

This forum is open to every person belonging to entire Anjanapura Layout, 1 - 11 blocks.
We welcome you all.

Thanks.
Last edited by Nagendra_81 on June 3rd, 2014, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mmindian

Re: Anjanapura Layout forum [ 1 - 11 ] entire blocks associa

Post by mmindian »

DEAR ANJANAPURA RESIDENTS AND SITE OWNERS,

FIRSTLY ,I THANK MR.NAGENDRA TO FORM A NEW THREAD FOR DISCUSSION ON THE ONGOING ACTIVITIES OF ANJANAPURA 1-11 BLOCKS ASSOCIATION AND ITS ACHIEVEMENTS,

AS PROMISED ,WE HAVE IMMENSE PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THAT E- TENDER for "Water Flow Walls" SHALL BE HENCE FORTH CALLED WITH IN 4 WORKING DAYS,.

AFTER A REGULAR FOLLOW UP WITH THE BWSSB OFFICIALS ,OUR NEW ASSOCIATION HAS SUCCEEDED IN GETTING E-TENDER FOR WATER FLOW METAL PIPE WALLS WHICH WERE STOLEN EARLIER TO BE CALLED WITH THE REMOVAL OF CODE OF CONDUCT ,

WE HAVE PRESSURIZED THE BWSSB OFFICIALS TO CALL A SHORT TERM TENDER i,e 15 DAYS E-TENDER ,for which The BWSSB OFFICIALS HAVE AGREED ,AFTER WHICH IAM SURE ANJANAPURA 1-8 BLOCKS SHALL GET WATER ......

AND WITH REGARDS TO ANJANAPURA FURTHER EXTENSION 9,10,AND 11 BLOCKS ,
WE ARE PLEASED TO INFORM THAT CODE OF CONDUCT HAS BEEN REMOVED AND THE BWSSB OFFICIALS HAVE HENCEFORTH AGREED TO OPEN THE TENDER NOTIFICATION BY NEXT WEEK AND SHALL AWARD WORK ORDER TO THE SUCCESSFUL CONTRACTOR WHO EVER SATISFY THE TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS AS REQUIRED BY THE BWSSB...

WE SHALL NAME THE ASSOCIATION AND HENCEFORTH THE ELECTION OF THE BOARD MEMBERS SHALL BE CALLED FOR AFTER 16TH MAY 2014,
THE SELECTION OF THE BOARD MEMBERS IS MERELY ON THEIR MERIT AND SHALL NOT TAKE ANY HASTY DECISIONS NOR SHALL SHOW ANY PARTIALITY TO ANY ,
THE BYE LAWS SHALL BE FLEXIBLE AND FRIENDLY ,WE SHALL FOCUS ON DEVELOPMENT AND YOU WILL SURELY SEE THE CHANGE SOON ,

TRUST US ,WE SHALL MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN THE SHORTEST EVER TIME,,,HENCE REQUEST ALL JOIN US AND SUPPORT US TO FIGHT FOR A GOOD COMMON GOALS AND CAUSE FOR THE WELFARE OF ANJANAPURA.

THANKS,

BEST REGARDS,

1-11 BLOCKS ASSOCIATION TEAM ,

OUR ASSOCIATION SHALL ALWAYS KEEP UP THE PROMISES AND MOST IMPORTANT IS FOCUSED FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE SOCIETY ,,,

THANKS ,
BEST REGARDS,

MD.MUEEN.

paritinr

Post by paritinr »

Hi Mueen & Nagendra,

Very happy and excited to be associated with enthusiastic and energetic team like ours. Its encouraging to see the progress we are making in getting water to the layout.

Thank you Mueen and Nagendra for being front runners in making this happen.

Lot more to come, im sure we as team shall ensure our layout develops faster.

Regards
Narasimha
krn

Post by krn »

MMINDIAN
please name the association as ANJANAPURA ALL BLOCKS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (AABDA).
catch:it has BDA inside.continue good work.
krn
Nagendra_81

Post by Nagendra_81 »

thanks krn, for the suggestion. It certainly is a good name .

If any of you have similar suggestions for the name, feel free to post here.
We can choose one, from a bunch of names.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
One of the happiest day of my life. HON.D.K.SURESH ANNA HAS WON
Nannbdasite

Post by Nannbdasite »

Hi Guys,

Actually speaking, Anjanapura BDA layout name is Lal Bahadur Shastri layout with Diff block name. Hope If you can throw some light & make use of this name so that identification becomes easy in the society.

LBSLOWA - Lal Bahdur Shastri Layout Owner's Welfare Association..

By the way are you going to merge aferwa & atowa.

Rgs
Silent Watcher & Keen supporter
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear NANNBDA SITE,,,,
ALL DECISIONS SHALL BE TAKEN BY THE BOARD OF MEMBERS TO BE SELECTED IN SHORT PERIOD OF TIME WITH REGARDS TO NAME AND MERGING ,,NO MATTER EVEN WITH JUST 10 OR 1000 DOESNOT MATTER WE SHALL WORK FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANJANAPURA WITH THE SUPPORT OF OUR HON .M.P.SHRI D.K.SURESH ANNA ,

ANJANAPURA 1-11 ASSOCIATION IS OPEN TO ALL ...EVEN IF THOUSANDS OF ASSOCIATIONS FORM IN ANJANAPURA ..WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS DEVELOPMENT.

" IF SOMEONE WANTS TO JOIN US ,I SHALL WELCOME HIM WHOLE HEARTEDLY REGARDLESS THE PAIN SOMEONE HAS GIVEN ME IN THE PAST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

REGARDS,
manas_shekar

Post by manas_shekar »

Hello All - I have been observing the different threads running with associations in anjanapura. I firmly believe that having a single association for all the block like this is the best way forward. I would like to join this association and participate, please do let me know when the next meeting is and the way forward for registration.

I congratulate Mueen and like his enthusiasm towards the development of Anjanapura.

We have a plot in 10th Block and can think of construction once water facilities are there in the layout.

Regards,
Manas
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear MANAS,
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ,,PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE MONTHLY MEETING TO BE HELD ON 1ST JUNE 2014, SUNDAY AT 10:30 AM AT ANJANEYA TEMPLE ,ANJANAPURA 6TH BLOCK MAIN ROAD ,NEAR VAJRAMANI ESTATE,

THANKS ,
BEST REGARDS,

MD.MUEEN.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”