nirranjan

Re: Tax Challan - FY15

Post by nirranjan »

What is the last date to pay the tax?

Thanks
pvr59ksl

Post by pvr59ksl »

Has anybody paid the BDA Property tax online ? The links provided are not working.
sudeep_jc

Post by sudeep_jc »

I think one cannot pay BDA property tax online. You have to pay in certain banks.

I haven't got my challan still ..!
What is the last date announced for this year?
pvr59ksl

Post by pvr59ksl »

No information regarding the last date. Even on the BDA web portal nothing is available regarding property tax. Normally it is one month from the date of issue of the challan ( It used to be printed in the challans long back, now you cannot read what is printed on the challans. It so microscopic). But the challan is normally delivered after one month. But you can pay any time. If there is a fine or anything in the next year's challan it will be shown. Normally I pay one month after I receive the challan.
Suman Babu

Post by Suman Babu »

pvr59ksl wrote:No information regarding the last date. Even on the BDA web portal nothing is available regarding property tax. Normally it is one month from the date of issue of the challan ( It used to be printed in the challans long back, now you cannot read what is printed on the challans. It so microscopic). But the challan is normally delivered after one month. But you can pay any time. If there is a fine or anything in the next year's challan it will be shown. Normally I pay one month after I receive the challan.
Hello Friends,
I recently saw this forum and I thought of replying to this forum on tax challan-
Last week I received Tax challan (latest).
BDA South Banshankari complex contact number-080-26716108

Thanks,Suman.
vpatil

Post by vpatil »

Hi Friends,

Couple of queries :
1) How to differentiate between property tax on plot and property tax on building. Can we identify that in the challan?
2) For a built up area of about 1900 sq.ft duplex house (self use), BDA has fixed a tax amount of about 5300/=. Is it reasonable?
3) Is the property tax location specific as well? My location is SMV Lyt.
RaOne

Post by RaOne »

Has anyone paid the BDA property tax offlate? please share your inputs on how to make the payment? Also, i dont see any online working portal for making payment.
sreedhara_bj

Post by sreedhara_bj »

You can pay it here : https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/
tux

Post by tux »

my tax payment is due for earlier years.
I have not received a tax challan in last year also.
is the bda office in bsk complex the right place to contact for getting new tax challan issued ?
sudeep_jc

Post by sudeep_jc »

You cannot pay bda taxes online. One needs to go to BDA office, usually the jurisdiction to which your site falls into. Share the details of the property and they will provide the challan and other details. The challan will have the details of how to pay in very small font. It needs to be paid in certain banks/branches .pick the one of your choice.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”