Planning to construct a house in Anjanapura 8th Block

Divya Deepu Narayan

Planning to construct a house in Anjanapura 8th Block

Post by Divya Deepu Narayan »

Hi All,

We have a plot in Anjanapura 8th block and we are planning to build a house. But in the whole block there are only 2 houses and the roads are pathetic.
I want to know if anybody has a site in 8th block and is interested to start construction as applied. Could we just discuss and plan about it?

Thanks,
Divya R
singadi

Re: Planning to construct a house in Anjanapura 8th Block

Post by singadi »

I also have plot in 8th Block. Every time I go there deciding to start construction I come with heavy heart looking at the number of houses and the pathetic roads, thick bushes and unholy silence.
Abhishek Jain

Post by Abhishek Jain »

Even I am also having plot in 8th block, is your plot near to the those 2 constructed houses ? when your planning to get started ?
Divya Deepu Narayan

My plot is exactly behind the Vajragiri Estate.

We have planned to start construction anytime next year. But I'm just worried about the security
Naveenkpt

Post by Naveenkpt »

Do not worry about security. Even my uncle constructed house in new developing layout and he opted for security grill for entire building. buy the time he finished the construction in 8 months there were more than 5 more construction which started and people started moving to new layout. All the very best.....
Divya Deepu Narayan

Thanks for that Naveen
Naveenkpt wrote:Do not worry about security. Even my uncle constructed house in new developing layout and he opted for security grill for entire building. buy the time he finished the construction in 8 months there were more than 5 more construction which started and people started moving to new layout. All the very best.....
maddanna

Post by maddanna »

Divya,

This is Madan. My plot is also behind Vajragiri estate(8th Block). I had visited the layout 2 years back and planning to visit shortly. Once i visit the layout, will decide to when to construct.

Hi Everyone, lets start construction. once Metro phase 2 work start in Anjanapura layout, more people will start construction.
Naveenkpt

Post by Naveenkpt »

Great News, All the best for your construction. Please select good team who will help you to make your home dream come true....
Divya Deepu Narayan

Wow thats nice to know Madan. We are also planning to construct this year, let's see how it goes.. :)
Ashwini

Post by Ashwini »

Hey Divya,

Even i own a site in Anjanapura 8th Block. We are waiting to start construction but seeing the pathetic roads , bushes covered all over and lack of security just postponing the construction from years. We are as such looking if couple of them start the construction then even we can.

Thanks,
Ashwini

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”