Need urgent suggestion regarding buying a site in Anjanapura 2nd block

Anshu

Need urgent suggestion regarding buying a site in Anjanapura 2nd block

Post by Anshu »

Hello,
I am Planning to buy a site in Anjanapura 2nd block .when we went to see the site , we enquired around and got to know that few people tried construction somewhere a street away around the site but few people came and didn't let them to construct house and said that bda didn't gave us compensation, but people told us that this site doesn't have any issues( the one which we are looking) but since it's near to those sites we are confused whether to go for it or not. Neighbors told that there are no official litigation on those sites, just that those people just want to snatch more money that's why they don't let to construct.
I need suggestion on how to get to know whether the site we are looking for has such issues or not.
The site we liked it's from direct allottee.
Anshu

Re: Need urgent suggestion regarding buying a site in Anjanapura 2nd block

Post by Anshu »

Thanks in Advance , please pour in your valuable suggestions , as this will be my first home if we will buy that site, I am going for that site because we have limited budget and it's falling within it, can't afford anything worth 65 lacs or 70 lacs .
Samir5555

Post by Samir5555 »

Dear Sir, I haven’t heard about such issue before in Anjanapur BDA layout .
If you are buying it as your Lifetime investment, my suggestion to look for alternate site in same locality , which doesn’t have any such issue, as there are many sites are Available for sale.
jdsravi

Post by jdsravi »

Why don't you buy in JP nagar 8th phase, 2nd block? worth investment for your entire upcoming generations.
Girishrangaiah

Post by Girishrangaiah »

I have a one BDA 40 * 30 site north facing in Anjanapura 2nd block(Lal Bahadhur Shastri Nagar).
Contact number 9886480095.
Price 5k/Sq ft

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”